Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I bought this 2002 2 Falls ago, and now I've become obsessed with it. Ive done basically a complete remodel on it and would just like some thoughts about whether I've done a good job. The red is when I first bought it, and the black and gold is now. I also am putting this question out there to those who may know...I'd like either a megaphone(underneath) or a slip-on. With the way that the 02's are set up, all I can get is a bolt on. I was wondering if a header off a newer ZX would fit or not? Thanks for any comments and help I can get.

Attachments

·
Registered
162 Posts
So I bought this 2002 2 Falls ago, and now I've become obsessed with it. Ive done basically a complete remodel on it and would just like some thoughts about whether I've done a good job. The red is when I first bought it, and the black and gold is now. I also am putting this question out there to those who may know...I'd like either a megaphone(underneath) or a slip-on. With the way that the 02's are set up, all I can get is a bolt on. I was wondering if a header off a newer ZX would fit or not? Thanks for any comments and help I can get.
Nice looking bike. I prefer the red but I'm biased. :laugh I haven't done it, but an 03-04 header is a direct swap from what I hear. That would give you the option for a shorty pipe and a lot of other exhausts. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice looking bike. I prefer the red but I'm biased. :laugh I haven't done it, but an 03-04 header is a direct swap from what I hear. That would give you the option for a shorty pipe and a lot of other exhausts. Hope this helps.
Thanks for the input. I alsoo have read about the 03/04 swap. I wish i could find someone with pictures as to how it turned out.It seems like a pretty simple swap

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
the b1h pipe is a direct header bolt on, lots for sale on ebay and a few on here. it opens up a wide range of cans and shorties to be used. GL bike looks good

·
Registered
258 Posts
The bike is great just the way it is, I wouldn't change a thing!

Looks awesome man! Even the current exhaust IMO

1 - 9 of 9 Posts