Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys need help in sourcing a set of rear grab rails / handles for my brand new orange zxr600 ninja:devious . i cant seem to get any after market parts for my georgous bike .....can anybody please help me out .....:hail ,....thank greatly n look after yaselves is a big bad world out there
:coocoo

·
Registered
604 Posts
post up some pics....we like pics.....thanks.

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
By brand new I assume you mean it's a 2007 model? Most manufacturers are probably only just starting to make aftermarket accessories for this particular bike as they need to get their hands on the actual bike to get dimensions, moulds etc. and people usually have to lend the bike to them to get this done! There will be a lot available in the future though!

That aside, I highly doubt you'll be able to get grab bars for the 2007 model as it's a sportsbike and not only does it probably not have attachment points for the bars no-one will be making em for it :(. The 2002 and older 6R's had grab bars but none since then have had them stock.

Hopefully you don't have a 2007 ZZR600 and I typed all that out for nothing, ha.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Your probably talking about the pair of grabrails that were std. on earlier models however, my 2005 didnt have any, so to prevent my missus from sliding around all over te back I got a ventura grab rail for $100. Its basically fits to the bike like a luggage rack but not nearly as unsightly and can be removed in 2min.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts