Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
its fix dick head
You had a flat battery, they last about three years from new and damaged bike by jump starting it with a car instead of just buying new battery like anyone else would have done. Kawasaki engineers can build a fantastic handling, bullet proof sports bike, but they can't control who operates them when they leave the factory.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
You had a flat battery, they last about three years from new and damaged bike by jump starting it with a car instead of just buying new battery like anyone else would have done. Kawasaki engineers can build a fantastic handling, bullet proof sports bike, but they can't control who operates them when they leave the factory.
Just bought the battery less thn 6 months

·
Registered
13,273 Posts
Cheap and good are not going to happen at the same time. Keep an eye on eBay for used OEM plastics. Anything from 09-12 will bolt right on.

Aftermarket parts will be far less money, are generally lower quality and more fragile than OEM. Holes often do not line up perfectly.

Like I said before repair what you have, buy used OEM for what you can't..... Or go aftermarket. I tend to think race bodywork is more durable; at the least it is more repairable than the complete kits you can buy from overseas.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
I’m replace all my plastics Nd I was thinking about race plastics any recommendations on head lites

·
Registered
13,273 Posts
Anything that is easy to mount, that throws enough light in the right direction..... LED is better IMHO than HID because it's less demanding on the charging system. A projector LED assembly would do the trick. One of our members has done something very similar with his race bodywork.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts