Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm new to the forum and I really bend some info before I purchase a fairing kit. Someone recently backed into my 2006 zx6r and cracked some fairings I wanted to buy a whole new kit and wanted the same fairings I have on now which is gloss black with the gold decals. The only website I found that had this kit was easy fairings for $625 but i wanted to make sure that the decals do come with the kit if not does anybody know where I can get them and if I have to buy the fairing bolts kit as we'll thank you!

·
Registered
28 Posts
EBay is easily the cheapest. Just put eBay fairings on my 2005. Quality is actually really good, no complaints. Minor fitment issue with a couple smaller pieces but nothing major. I also picked up a complete bolt kit off eBay for ~50. They come in a bunch of colors.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Oh, make sure they are the injected fairings not the molded shit. Infected the mounting points are actually made with the fairing so there is less fitment problems and they don't break as easy. The other shit is like glued on and I've heard they don't line up right at all.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Most of the Chinese sellers on eBay offer any paintjob you want for free on their fairings - just provide them pictures of your bike!

And make sure you buy "Injection Moulded" stuff, as that's the stuff that tends to fit. Not crappy press moulded stuff, which tends to cool after being removed from the mould and doesn't fit right.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
You'll never get the fitment like you get from OEM.

Someone hit your bike, right? Use the insurance money to get OEM fairings. Or get a set of used OEM and pay someone to paint them. Steer clear of aftermarket garbage.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I replaced all my fairings over the winter this year and did some serious shopping before I bought. Found a company that is really good and I'd recommend to anyone ! They do get their fairings from china but they are the highest quality and the company guarantees your ok as far as fitment and condition upon arrival. They communicated with me the whole way and were really helpful. The kits do not come with fasteners . And they do come with stickers either installed or not based on your request . You can get a paint scheme. Of your choosing etc.... Email [email protected] for more info... And I'd post a pic if I could! Damn computer. I'll post a ic once I figure out how to lol but my bike looks amazing !

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Hi I'm new to the forum and I really bend some info before I purchase a fairing kit. Someone recently backed into my 2006 zx6r and cracked some fairings I wanted to buy a whole new kit and wanted the same fairings I have on now which is gloss black with the gold decals. The only website I found that had this kit was easy fairings for $625 but i wanted to make sure that the decals do come with the kit if not does anybody know where I can get them and if I have to buy the fairing bolts kit as we'll thank you!
here is a craigslist add from a guy right around the corner from me. These are cheap AF and OEM. If he still has them and doesn't want to ship them, I'd be willing to look at them and take care of the transaction from my end for you.

·
Registered
5,128 Posts
For the amount of money you're talking about, I would get sharkskin street fairings (or cut out the race fairings) and never worry about it again.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts