Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so my birthday is coming up and I thought why not buy myself a present.. I'm debating between the LeoVince SBK FACTORY EVOII vs Yoshimura RS-5... suggestions? according to youtube clips, the leovince sounds better, but don't know about performance :dowhat

·
Registered
900 Posts
I had a Leo Vince set of cans on my GSR and they sounded awesome (even though legal the Italians always seem to make them louder, sounded like a race can) and were very well made and easy to fit.

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
going by looks i would go the leovince they make a nice sound.. Whats the $$$ difference?

·
Registered
553 Posts
I wouldn't go with yoshi just becuse it's a "me too" pipe. If the price isn't very different and you have the money I'd go with the leovince

·
Registered
170 Posts
there are other options you know. i just put a two bro's on...love it. sounds great, looks great...a little pricey though. your preference though

·
Registered
46 Posts
got the LEO Vince on my 2005 zx6
awsome can havent heard a better one yet at brands was measured at 108db!
looks great as well!

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Though I am a big Yosh fan (had them on 3 prior bikes) I think I would go with the LV. In fact this time I around I am getting an Akropovic, just to do something different. In either case you really can't go wrong.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I dont have any better pics, but this is what the yoshi looks like on mine.

I love it!

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
you and I are suffering from somewhat the same delimma.....I can't choose between the yoshi pipe or the Akrapovic.

I'm still trying to find some dyno charts for both pipes fitted with a power commander.....only time will tell though

·
Registered
20 Posts
alot of the yosh pipes i've heard have a fairly high pitched wine to it, i dont really like it. two bros and akrapovic sound nice and deep.

Id say Leo Vince if ur choosing between that and yosh

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thank you all for you input. i think i have made a choice. after reviewing the sound clips between yoshi and leo vince and pricing as well, i will be going with the yoshi which is $150 less and doesn't sound too different. yes it is a lil more high pitched but i have gotten better performance feedback about the yoshi. pumba's picture also helped a lot thanks homies.

·
Registered
51 Posts
You are going to love that pipe, trust me. The sound you get from it at
13K Rpm is sweet music to my ears.

Here is some more to wet your appetite

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
oh baby.. i can't wait it should be coming in the next few days.. btw where are your plates? i'm still trying to figure out how i'm gonna mount my plates so i can pass inspection :banghead

1 - 20 of 23 Posts