Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay i have googled for kits and stuff to try to improove my ET time but now im looking for racing cams and possibly different heads. what zx6r heads are better and can interchange with the B models and where can i buy racing cams at ive looked almost every where? all advice accepted thanks!!!!! :hmmm::O

·
Registered
3,075 Posts
05-06 zx6rr head,cams will be nice upgrade comes with 1mm bigger valves better port work aggressive cams from factory i did the swap and pick up 12hp. Wat all you got done to your bike?

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
I would think you would get far more ET improvement out of the chassis than out of engine upgrades. Extending the swing arm, lowering the bike, travel limiters on the suspension, wider and stickier tires. I would do all of those before getting into the engine.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i currently have it dropped 2'' front and 4" in the rear its extended 6'' with wheelie bar and i have a flashed ecu after market headers racing fairings upgraded vortech sprokets and a zx10r chain havnt dynoed it yet but i know i got a lil bit of power and i have shinkos drag tires. but havnet done aything internally yet

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm wanting to maybe make it a street\strip bike but I've been looking into bottle but not a fan of being bottle fed tho rj2112 n (that fast as hell man zx racer)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts