Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner
1121 - 1140 of 1883 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
You don't care. You don't speak for the whole forum.
This is a very suitable thread to discuss anything to deal with graphics and the industry. This is a decal thread. Perfect for discussing what we use to make them. Krazy and I both are interested and care what each other use. Probably why we both have asked you as well.

I mean if all you want to do is jack off while reading our comments that's fine. But no need to respond if your just going to be a dick.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts

·
Registered
5,403 Posts
I WANT A BIG ASS STICKER THAT SAYS "NOBAMA. NOW GET THE FUCK OUT!" and i want 4000 of them and i am handing them around after sticking about 30 of them on my bike and truck.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I WANT A BIG ASS STICKER THAT SAYS "NOBAMA. NOW GET THE FUCK OUT!" and i want 4000 of them and i am handing them around after sticking about 30 of them on my bike and truck.
Why not these?

Reactions: jchilly92

·
Registered
5,403 Posts

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
At some point I need to get some decals for my fighter not sure what to get yet

·
Registered
5,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,139 ·
@ Dego

FYI, the "RIP" is NOT white. It's been cut out of the "I", so when you put it on your black car, it will show up as black like you wanted it.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Think I'm gonna go with two of these to start. 5 inches tall would work. Let me know if you need a better pic. One of them mirror imaged please. Both Kawi green

Update.. Go ahead and throw in one of those evolution to the motorcycle ones too, in black. Whatever the usual size is, it will be for my truck.

1121 - 1140 of 1883 Posts