Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1883 Posts

·
Registered
5,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First of all, welcome to the board and to motorcycling IF that is the case. I, myself, am new to this site but not to motorcycling & have found that there are MANY knowledgable members on here. Even after riding for almost 30 years, there are still LOTS & LOTS of things I don't know. So if you have a question about ANYTHING (no matter how trivial)....ask. 'Cuz if you don't know.....you don't know :O. Sure, you might get flamed here and there.....but don't take it to heart, someone can probably answer your question.

Now for the plug :). Without going into in depth detail, I am trying my hands at making decals. Sure, the more common ones you can find in a store or online (but I can still make them for you). But I really like the idea of making it available for you to get something made that is unique & specific to you....."CUSTOMIZING" :bigthumb:. So if there is something that you are looking for, please don't hesitate to ask. Here are some samples of what I have made for members.

*** Thus far I can only do solid colors. If it's multi-color (and simple), what I may be able to do is make separate ones and then you can piece them together.

*** The ones I'm making are what is typically called "die-cut"......meaning (what you see, is what you get. the blank spaces are just empty, so it'll be whatever the color of what you're putting the decals on). They are NOT "bumper sticker" style where it's a strip of vinyl with images printed on it.

Thanks for your time & happy motoring.......:gixxer:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Very handy work mate, I've been trying to think of something unique for a while now since you started doing this for members on here, but can i hell think of anything lol

·
Registered
11,985 Posts
got Jack Skellington in the mail today :D

Reactions: Danny R

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Nice work indeed. I'm going to be repainting my bike soon and I'll be looking for some decals. Still debating on "ZZR600" and maybe something a bit different also like my nickname.

·
Registered
11,985 Posts
ok so after fiddling around with the Jack Skellington decal, i don't think i can place it on the back of my helmet due to this stupid ridge going around the whole thing. this helmet has no smooth edges. :(

so i think i may put him on my windscreen.

1 - 20 of 1883 Posts