Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NEBRASKA AND SURROUNDING AREA SPORTBIKES 💥 … I just created a private FB Group if you like to ride fast AF outside the city (no streetlight 2 streetlight here) don’t bitch/whine/complain about police/cagers, don’t lane split/pass on the shoulder/ride people’s asses/bounce off of the rev limiter etc. as well as own a “Toce-free” sportbike (no cruisers) and would like to go frolicking through the meadows with us come join our group ?
Gesture Font Art Sports gear Poster

·
Registered
8,194 Posts
lol......... so straightlines @ WOT........ no thanks, I prefer cornering skills to stupid idiotic straightline pulls

Reactions: sbk1198 and THUG

·
Registered
2005 ZZR-600
37 Posts
Hey I’m just a West Coast’er or maybe I’d join up. Sorry to ask, but does Nebraska even have any curves in the road?

Nebraska does have one cool thing no other state has . . . . a Kawasaki factory.

·
Registered
681 Posts
I think there are 2 maybe three in the sandhill region :)

Trying to remember but think there are some in the northwest part.

·
Director of Moderation
7,502 Posts
Hey I’m just a West Coast’er or maybe I’d join up. Sorry to ask, but does Nebraska even have any curves in the road?

Nebraska does have one cool thing no other state has . . . . a Kawasaki factory.
Not really, unless you count the few roundabouts they have lol I lived there for a long time...actually just over by the Kawasaki plant. Drove by it every day on my way to work during the last few years I lived in Lincoln.

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Yes there are a bunch 🔥 we just hit em up today
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not really, unless you count the few roundabouts they have lol I lived there for a long time...actually just over by the Kawasaki plant. Drove by it every day on my way to work during the last few years I lived in Lincoln.
You just need to know where they are lol… we road out through schram park by the river and then shot over to Route 66 through Ashland and then cut up and over to Blair ! a bunch of curves on that 125 mile route 🔥
BMW 1000RR Smdh
I got that Beemer on the pulls we did I THOUGHT I was gonna lose I am on a 2020 R1 w/the Brentune flash 💥 Beemer was a flashed 2018 and he has full titanium akra and I have full inconel Austin Racing . Maybe rider error I don’t know ? I have beat every singl bike I have raced so far including a stretched hyabusa. A 2014 R1 , GSXR 1000 not sure what year a zx1400 (flashed) the Only bike I could not pull away fro “thus far” was a Ducati Paningale v4

·
Director of Moderation
7,502 Posts
You just need to know where they are lol… we road out through schram park by the river and then shot over to Route 66 through Ashland and then cut up and over to Blair ! a bunch of curves on that 125 mile route 🔥
Yeah that's about the only decent area with some curves. Only went around that area on a ride once because it was too far away from where I lived. Wasn't worth riding 1.5 hours each way just to get there. Lincoln area was boring as shit. Not really any curves anywhere....hence I got into track days.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts