Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just wondering if anyone on here is in the Omaha area and if so where you guys ride? Best stuff Ive found here is out near Glenwood IA.

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
GOOO BIGG REDD!!!!!.... not really sure since ive only had my bike at college in Indiana... but i always like riding or driving nxt to rivers... see if you can find something on googlemaps nxt to the platte river... like i said i have not experience riding out there... that is just where i would start looking first... other huskers will have to chime in..

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ill check out the river area. Around lake manawa isnt terrible but the road is a little run down. Im a little bummed as we ar getting snow as we speak. When will it quit teasing us and just warm up?

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Hey hey... I'm 2 hours away from u... Des Moines, Iowa... :)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kone man I got over that feeling a couple years ago, I am five years into my misery and have learned to deal with it. Thanks for the heads up freak.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Vuvo anything nice out your way as far as riding goes? Its tough to find anything but straight aways out here.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Sorry man...the best place to ride is north of you...near them bluffs. otherwise it'll be just straight away.

·
Registered
17,962 Posts
Iv got a great idea, Why don't we all move to the Appalachia's.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Any riders willing to ride with me to chicago?

Reactions: Dsmcustomz

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
You riding the bike that far?

Hey Vuvo im from Des Moines which part of town you live my mom still lives there.
Urbandale...
Dude, des moines isn't that big...lol. Ride up here and I'll ride with you to chicago. Lol.

·
Registered
6,837 Posts
I used to ride a two lane blacktop highway up to logan iowa when i was younger..... You know that one ?

·
Registered
6,837 Posts
Im headed back to omaha for rehab shortly, not sure if i can bring my bike or not or where i might store it if i do

·
Registered
6,837 Posts
hey guys just wondering if anyone on here is in the omaha area and if so where you guys ride? Best stuff ive found here is out near glenwood ia.
have you ever heard of spencer mountain in iowa ???

Peep that and around there

NOT FAR FROM OMAHA

1 - 20 of 152 Posts