Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys curious if any one knows of any riders in Ne?
Or if you guys know of any good roads to cruise. But Im in Lincoln of any ones close.

·
Director of Moderation
9,985 Posts
There are a few. Couple of guys in Omaha. I'm in Lincoln as well.

But no, there aren't any good roads to ride in Lincoln lol. It's pretty boring around here, and part of the reason I stopped riding on the street since 2013.

·
Registered
6,837 Posts
i AM IN A CLOSED FACEBOOK GROUP 'OMAHA MOTORCYCLE RIDERS" NICE GROUP TONS OF PEOPLE TO RIDE WITH AND ALOT OF GREAT PEOPLE SEND ME YOUR NAME AND I CAN ADD YOU...

SBK I NEVER NOTICED YOU WERE LIVING THE GOOD LIFE TOO !

·
Director of Moderation
9,985 Posts
i AM IN A CLOSED FACEBOOK GROUP 'OMAHA MOTORCYCLE RIDERS" NICE GROUP TONS OF PEOPLE TO RIDE WITH AND ALOT OF GREAT PEOPLE SEND ME YOUR NAME AND I CAN ADD YOU...

SBK I NEVER NOTICED YOU WERE LIVING THE GOOD LIFE TOO !
Lol, yes you did, early on when I joined the forum. You commented on it back then. Your memory is failing you. Old age does that :bigthumb:

Reactions: THUG

·
Registered
82 Posts
Tri City Sport bike and motorcycle enthusiast page on Facebook.
We are a pretty decent sized group from the Grand Island, Kearney, Hastings area.
We are pretty spontaneous and might plan a ride to Lincoln in the future sometime.

Attachments

·
Director of Moderation
9,985 Posts
Tri City Sport bike and motorcycle enthusiast page on Facebook.
We are a pretty decent sized group from the Grand Island, Kearney, Hastings area.
We are pretty spontaneous and might plan a ride to Lincoln in the future sometime.
My family lives in Hastings, and every time I go there I rarely ever see any sport bikes around. I'm guessing most are from GI and Kearney?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts