·
Registered
604 Posts
welcome out.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
welcome.. nice bike.. what are your plans for her?
I had it lowered when i got it b/c i'm alittle short, I just installed my ss eliminator kit, and am prob saving up for the akraprovic exhaust. Other than that I don't think i'm gonna do too much, I just love to ride around and have fun but still gotta look good doin it.

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
welcome mate nice ride too

·
Registered
900 Posts
Welcome to the zone, nice looking bike.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
I had it lowered when i got it b/c i'm alittle short, I just installed my ss eliminator kit, and am prob saving up for the akraprovic exhaust. Other than that I don't think i'm gonna do too much, I just love to ride around and have fun but still gotta look good doin it.
When ya had her lowered did ya have to replace the kickstand as well?
Thinkin of lowerin mine as well as I too am vertically challenged but its ok for now just somethin I may want to do in the future

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
When ya had her lowered did ya have to replace the kickstand as well?
Thinkin of lowerin mine as well as I too am vertically challenged but its ok for now just somethin I may want to do in the future

Actually no I didn't have the stand replaced, my dealer has it taken down the road and has it cut, welded and re painted so you can't even tell it was done. So if your planning on lowering it, yes you will have to modify the stand but not necessary to replace the whole thing.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Actually no I didn't have the stand replaced, my dealer has it taken down the road and has it cut, welded and re painted so you can't even tell it was done. So if your planning on lowering it, yes you will have to modify the stand but not necessary to replace the whole thing.
dude... all the 07-08 stands need to be replaced or cut and welded. lowered or not...

you didnt notice that if you ate taco bell and stood next to your bike a fart could knock it over?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts