Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Not a coffin- nothing what i could do with that ;) game is still on. I'm looking forward to your creativity and maybe ideas for the future.
"I believe I can fly"
Ride Rich, be happy, all the best for you!

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
You will be very disappointed if i answer that, so let's keep it as a secret for now :)
Disappointed because of the large quantity you've wrecked or because this is your first bike and you've been lucky and haven't wrecked it yet (which has to be the only way the answer would be none)?

To be clear, I mean that in a somewhat antagonistic way...I think you seem like a nice enough guy (on the internet, at least), but you ride like kind of a d-bag :O

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #65 (Edited)
I had some situations here and there, but i never totaled anything. Thanks God for that. I've been riding all over the europe, and so far i'm lucky. Also guys don't judge someone as a person from short internet video. I cut my videos in some kinda purpose... i pick just a few actions that i made specifically for the movie. And you should know about that. It doesn't mean that this is 100% me on my bike. I'm really not that stupid like few of you think... but also that's kinda the way i am and i ride aggressive most of the time. Also if you wanna pick my language mistakes please do that. I can speak and kinda write in 3 different languages. Maybe not very impressive, but i'm doing my best.
Have a safe weekend, and i will be back soon with brand new material.
Regards.
Ps,
Don't be close minded, and don't believe in stuff seen in tv too much ;)

61 - 74 of 74 Posts