Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

41 - 60 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
I let you know for sure. You are like my family. Like my grandparents :)
If that's your opinion, please stop trying to get your grandfather killed by riding through my neighborhood like a twat so everyone on the road wants to kill me thinking it's you.

...out of love of course, since we're (disgruntled) family and all :)

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #42 (Edited)
How to not love all of you :D oh friend from Dana Point! Let's ride together sometime! And to mr. Preston- ortega hwy it's a public road too. And what are you guys doing there on a daily basis? Huh? So don't give me your piece of ....about my riding. Please. You creating there more accidents and danger. Hiting cars and other bikers. And you are one of'em . I don't want to see you as a burger meat as well so don't go there anymore ok? Pure people ....

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
How to not love all of you :D oh friend from Dana Point! Let's ride together sometime! And to mr. Preston- ortega hwy it's a public road too. And what are you guys doing there on a daily basis? Huh? So don't give me your piece of ....about my riding. Please. You creating there more accidents and danger. Hiting cars and other bikers. And you are one of'em . I don't want to see you as a burger meat as well so don't go there anymore ok? Pure people ....

1. Make an effort at good grammar.
2. Stop talking out of your arse.
3. Want to go fast? Go to a track and learn to ride.
4. Sit down and shut up.

Reactions: PrestonK

·
Registered
401 Posts
Lol come one miko. You can't honestly tell me that you've never been told by someone with more life experience ... And we'll , with just a higher iq that something was to happen if you do something? Than surprise what that person told you was correct? You have tons of people on this forum who are just trying to give u opinions (which you said you don't mind) and you should listen , enough riders go down from riding safely let alone riding recklessly like how you do . Don't get me wrong I'm not an angel on the road by any means but there's a fine line between riding aggressive and just riding plain stupid . And you my friend are on that line . Don't point the finger and call other people stupid untill you look in the mirror at your actions .. With that all said you will ride however u wanna ride because that's your right but like everyone's saying expect to be told the truth , not what you would like to hear. Regardless I always wish any rider wreck less or not a safe ride . So just be safe man

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #45 (Edited)
Only 4 points what should i do? Gimme some more :)
Some posts are smart, some totally not. I don't have to agree with everything.
I appreciate all your time and if i waste yours - sorry for that.
Also i would like to kinda close this topic, because there's nothing more to say.
I wish all of you to stay out of trouble. Track or street- we all wanna do what we love.

·
Registered
26 Posts
No offense, but I can't take your "No dialing no texting while driving" seriously when you ride the way you do.

Not that I disagree with the sentiment... it just seems hypocritical when drivers who have bikes whip around from out of nowhere are probably thinking "No flying up like a douche so I can't see where you're coming from."
this... :yes

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
I'm asking this out of curiosity, since you seemed well versed about my riding habits. How many "cars and other bikers" have I hit? How many human beings have I disturbed out in the boonies with nearly no population? When do I frequently ride those roads? Is it a coincidence that it's before 90% of the world is awake, or is that a conscious decision in order to avoid the general public and as many cagers as possible?

I would, and never will, ride with anyone who embodies your apparent character and lack of regard for all others on the road. I'll keep an eye out for you in the OC Register. :bigfinger

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #48 (Edited)
That was a sarcasm. I would never ride next to you as well. Couse i'm not hangin out with people like you. You have my middle finger back in return. Take your bike thru the city on your truck ;) that's how you ridin? Oh i'm laughing hard from you guys here.
You made my day :)

https://youtu.be/MRYb0vGW8AQ - this is good on public road ;)
But i'm bad ;)

And stop going on and on and again about it. You don't like my videos - i got it. Message was clear. Don't like it- don't watch it. Easy? Easy. I don't have time to repeat all over again the same story.
And even if you don't like someone please do not wish him bad things. I believe in karma, so don't say you gonna look with the smile on your face for my accident. I would never ever say that to anybody- ANYBODY. i did nothing wrong to any of you. So just walk in peace. I wish you all the best always. We can disagree with something, but this is not a reason to be an asshole... pic from today btw....

Attachments

·
Registered
726 Posts
It's only a matter of time before you take a tumble riding the way you do. Do you not think that after everyone who's commented negatively about your riding, you may want to reevaluate the way your going about this?...I see so many people ride this way, thinking that because there on a bike the laws don't apply to them. You seem to be one of those people who see everything as a joke and take nothing seriously....well...a car/bike being driven/ridden carelessly is no joke and is not something I'm willing to watch someone do repeatedly and laugh with/praise that person for doing. No doubt after your tumble (and it WILL happen) you'll post it on YouTube and blame some car driver for 'dangerously pulling out on you' whilst you were illegally filtering, speeding and using no caution or finesse what so ever. Sorry but you should not be on the public road riding in that manor...your endangering yourself and more importantly others whilst giving people yet another reason to dislike bike riders

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Just bought something :) thought i will share that with you. Try to guess what is there under that grey cover... have a great day motobros ;) see you out there.
Regards Mikooo ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
Hey guys.
My new video is out. Please subscribe to my channel and support me with your positive altitude. I will do my best to reach your expectations. Ride rich and stay safe!
MikoChickin Nugget ;D

https://youtu.be/L2yJoKLreRg
Altitude?
Are you insinuating that you're going to literally 'fly' on your bike? Or off of it?

Reactions: 08zx6az
41 - 60 of 74 Posts