Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
8,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dumbasses are dumbasses are dumbasses and why the fuck is it my problem when dumbasses are fucking retards....

So customer jon fucked up idiot brings me his bullshit basterdized pos moronic idiot filled shoddy ass worked on it himself retard accessory bike (halos, one doesn't work---hid's---wiring all over the place and several worn through the outer covering because..................yes the guy did fucking shoddy ass idiotic work) oh and he crashed it and so there is shit ton of damage too....

So the "simple" task of installing a new throttle and cables etc (since the bike went on its top and ground through them) required 3 extra fucking hours of work because of all the fucking retarded shit this guy did........oh yes, you guessed it---doesn't think he should pay for that shit

So it is okay for jon retard to just shove wires here and there and ballasts here and there---but I guaranfuckingtee you that had I shoved them back exactly the same way he would have fucking pissed and moaned (just like many people on this forum do daily about shit they likely fucked up first but blame the dealer or anyone but themself)

So I have to basically rewire the entire fucking thing of bullshit aftermarket fucking retarded asshole gizmos to make them work and have the fucking shit function and not interfere with steering or make the inner front side panels bulge ridiculously etc....

yeah--fuck you asshole..........that'll be $200 for the you pissed me off charge and another $150 for my hourly rate...kiss my ass don't ever come back..

The other jon fucking moron---yeah bring me your 1982 Magna that you couldn't get started for the past year plus and I tell you it will cost about $500 to clean the carbs and new parts (but the tank is rusty-the fuel pump is intermittent and it needs a shit ton of work besides just cleaning the carbs....real estimate to make rideable, relatively safe and relatively reliable is $1500 and my advise is throw it AWAY AND FIND SOMETHING ELSE--YOU'D BE MONEY AHEAD....
Nope intent on the carb clean is all it needs, I reluctantly agree to rebuild them for the $500....Then you let it sit here for over 17 months and come in and wonder why hey....it doesn't run great this minute- (no communication from the douchenozzle at all in 17 months....so of course the battery isn't charged, the fuel is old, the carbs were not properly drained etc for so much long term storage) fuck you !!! pay the $500 bill plus 17 months of storage at $25 per day then I will gladly reclean the carbs..........for the $400 labor charge---------otherwise fuck off! (maybe I would be in a good mood and if they brought crisp $100 bills for the entire amount.....maybe just maybe I would clean them for free....fucking assholes)

Here is the addition to my website;

fuck the stupid people of the world!

"Halos are not cool

Underglow lighting is not cool

Shoddy workmanship is not cool

Zip Ties and non oem fasteners are not cool

18 gazillion random wires run poorly all over the bike are not cool

belly pans full of dirt and rocks and sand are not cool

If you did anything to make my job harder and take significantly longer you damn sure better not whine and complain when you have to pay extra for the wasted time you caused.

IE.... you have underglows glued to all your body panels and those need to come off for a tune up or oil change and you didn't install plug in connectors that easily plug in and unplug......yes you guessed it-that will cost you extra-atleast a 1 hour charge for the inconvenience and aggrevation of shit being in my way.

IE 2.... you installed Halos and HID lighting and your ballasts and wiring is all over in the way and somehow I am expected to shove them all neatly in somewhere(even though you did not).....yes you are being charged for every minute of my time to redo all your shoddy ass work.

IE 3.... you bring me something crashed and all the panels have been taped and ziptied and has a handful of fasteners from who knows what on it. Yes you will be charged more and good likelihood I am handing you those panels off the bike for you to fuck around with

You want to aleviate these charges, do not be a dumbass and/or remove all the crap before you bring it in"

fucking stupid idiots are always stupid idiots and deserve to be treated with a heavy fist and harsch attitude!

·
Administrator
13,329 Posts
Morning Riverszzr.

Ey3

Reactions: YamahaFZR600

·
Registered
8,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It would be if people simply accepted personal responsibility and had a fucking clue...

But no chance ever of the fucking moron brigade stopping breeding, producing even more and more morons that get even more moronic with each subsequent brother/sister mother/son father/daughter fucking each other with more inbreed idiots.

Morons are here to stay...sad but true

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Lol ... for a second there I was scared that I was gonna find out that I'm the idiot in question, since my ZedEx is in for work ... and I'm sure on my bike there are many signs of amateur / ignorant work.

I'm glad I don't have to fix what everyone else mucks up.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Fuck him rivers run a lean sale on his shit cover your time and effort into it and be done with the pos.. Happens all the time at my work people want the best but they can't afford it so we give them time most people will never come back with any kind of money we have them try our credit app usually doesn't works so after about 6 months of sitting at our shop with no type of payments toward the work than we will be sending a letter to you letting you know the bike will be lean saled in auction and be done with the bastards

·
Registered
8,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Fuck him rivers run a lean sale on his shit cover your time and effort into it and be done with the pos.. Happens all the time at my work people want the best but they can't afford it so we give them time most people will never come back with any kind of money we have them try our credit app usually doesn't works so after about 6 months of sitting at our shop with no type of payments toward the work than we will be sending a letter to you letting you know the bike will be lean saled in auction and be done with the bastards
That Magna isn't even worth the original $500 bill...........no fucking way in hell am I wasting another $300 to sherriff sale it and then end up the owner of that POS...$800 into a bike that needs $1500 worth of work minimum and at best case scenario then and only then may sell for $1000....best case scenario---no thanks----I'd rather eat the bill and leave the bike sit in the street til the city towed it away and it accrued impound fees etc and the city could deal with the asshole.

I need to enforce my typical policy of POS bikes need to be paid upfront! no exceptions, I have 4 of these fuckers sitting here for more than a year now and none of them are even worth the bill-one of them has been here 5 years.

I have sherriff saled atleast 2 dozen bikes over the years and all of them I ended up owning because nobody ever showed up to bid on them.....then I had to pay to get rid of them or start selling parts off them, except one where the bank bought it back for the bill after I contacted them.

·
Registered
8,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lol ... for a second there I was scared that I was gonna find out that I'm the idiot in question, since my ZedEx is in for work ... and I'm sure on my bike there are many signs of amateur / ignorant work.

I'm glad I don't have to fix what everyone else mucks up.
Your bike is not here

·
Registered
8,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here is my second big gripe of the day..........

A customer of mine (with my help) bought a 2008 GSXR600.
Suzuki had a recall on the reg/rectifier and the brake master cylinder that still had not yet been done
Local Suzuki dealership wouldn't be able to install these for atleast a week, but they did have the parts on hand

Service manager agrees to give me the parts to install and I give them the old parts and all the customer information, VIN and odometer etc....

Then I get bitched out by the warranty claims girl (service writer .....who happens to be service managers daughter) about how unethical this is and she'll never do it again blah blah blah....

OKay--unethical huh????????????

um customer got his bike done as Suzuki warrantied in 2 hours not 2 weeks for free to him

Dealership got parts from Suzuki for free and was paid for said warranty work

Hmm not seeing anything unethical here////////////

oh my end, yep I made a customer happy and gave away my time for free to do so...............that must be the unethical part she talked about---yelled and screamed about....... yep I get it..........
It is unethical for me to keep a customer happy and not charge them anything... that must be her point... How dare I make sure someone gets atleast an extra week of riding in and leaves happy....I set a bad example of customer service the dealership simply can't or won't follow

If she really feels so "ethical" and holy roller about the situation, I charge $55/hr and warranty pays 1:40 ? to do those, so dealership should pay me that fee.......
All ethical questions would be solved.............fucking bitch! (but hey if the techs there average $15/hr.......she could pay me that too if it makes her sleep better at night)

Jesus Christ.....More morons being morons and being a fucking bitch just to be a bitch

Reactions: kawaholic

·
Registered
14,184 Posts
I'm sure you must have a sign on the wall of the shop that at 60 days is gets sold to cover the service fees....

·
Registered
8,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm sure you must have a sign on the wall of the shop that at 60 days is gets sold to cover the service fees....
Some fucking sign on the wall is not legal ownership.

Without legal ownership you cannot sell anything.

legal101

did you not read the part-the bike isn't even worth the bill, why the fuck would I spend another $300 or more to end up the legal owner of something that has no value!

·
Registered
14,184 Posts
Some fucking sign on the wall is not legal ownership.

Without legal ownership you cannot sell anything.

legal101

did you not read the part-the bike isn't even worth the bill, why the fuck would I spend another $300 or more to end up the legal owner of something that has no value!
More the threat, than the act..... but as you say, why not just turn the work away? Or cash up front. 'We reserve the right to refuse service' sort of a deal?

·
Registered
8,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
More the threat, than the act..... but as you say, why not just turn the work away? Or cash up front. 'We reserve the right to refuse service' sort of a deal?
It is MN, there are atleast 4 months of very little or virtually no work to do.......so in the off season you take in shit otherwise one would not..

Some of these people come highly referred from "good" customers so the expectation is that they will be a good customer too.........

I already turn away more customers than I take in every year based on bike and/or person and/or their affiliation with some unscrupulous asshole motorcycle organization(S)...........and the ones of these I do take in I 9/10 do require a large chunk up front to insure it leaves or at the least I am not out anything but the inconvenience of it being here too long.

I no doubt could work 24/7 for 4 or 5 months out of the year if I so desired but who wants that shit..........money simply isn't that important, my free time is, my riding is, my woman is....you know enjoy life while you can

·
Registered
8,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
threats are senseless unless you are actually going to follow up on them....

·
Registered
14,184 Posts
threats are senseless unless you are actually going to follow up on them....
If you're covered cash up front, as you say roll it outside when you have consumed the money.... they come get it, or someone else does. You're not out anything at that point, right?

·
Registered
9,971 Posts
I agree with the up front policy, atleast half, if their bike looks to be worth less then the work that's being done by you. Set it on fire for the fun of it?

·
Registered
496 Posts
I'd be pretty pissed if I had to deal with that shit all the time. Nobody wants to pay for their mistakes these days. It's that whole stop traffic and cross three lanes to make that right turn they should have missed mentality. People would rather fuck everyone else, then get bitchy and defensive when somebody dares to call them out. Sorry to hear you had a rough day/week/whatever.

·
Registered
8,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
IN response to post 14 and 15

I am sure they could hire an attorney to have a field day with that. And a judge would just love to stick it to the business owner for not keeping the jackasses property safe and secure.

The fucking idiot owner could come get it and claim they didn't and try to make a claim against my insurance--or god forbid someone else actually did "steal" it, or the city impounded it---yeah I can see that working out real well for me..........no thanks---fucking lawyers, judges and the entire legal system could go the way of the dinasour just like joe fucking retards and I would be far happier.

What you suggest opens up so much legal bullshit can o worms.......the customer always has to sign that they received the bike, always! otherwise they could easily claim they did not and guess what, suddenly that POS worthless fucking 30+ year old magna with the rusty tank and all was a pristine collectible worth thousands and thousands that the guy inherited from his dying father and has priceless sentimental value and suddenly I owe them 20k for their bike.....NO THANKS

·
Registered
14,184 Posts
IN response to post 14 and 15

I am sure they could hire an attorney to have a field day with that. And a judge would just love to stick it to the business owner for not keeping the jackasses property safe and secure.

The fucking idiot owner could come get it and claim they didn't and try to make a claim against my insurance--or god forbid someone else actually did "steal" it, or the city impounded it---yeah I can see that working out real well for me..........no thanks---fucking lawyers, judges and the entire legal system could go the way of the dinasour just like joe fucking retards and I would be far happier.

What you suggest opens up so much legal bullshit can o worms.......the customer always has to sign that they received the bike, always! otherwise they could easily claim they did not and guess what, suddenly that POS worthless fucking 30+ year old magna with the rusty tank and all was a pristine collectible worth thousands and thousands that the guy inherited from his dying father and has priceless sentimental value and suddenly I owe them 20k for their bike.....NO THANKS
I understand your frustration. I'm sure you are mature enough to recognize that it takes two to tango -- you took in those POS bikes from their f*cktard owners; in most cases got paid and have been left with ( I would have to think) a very, very small number of bikes that are taking up space in your shop. If it were many, you'd have gone out of business a long, long time ago.

Each one of those bikes represents a failure of your trust in another human being. I take [email protected] like that very seriously. If the dink who I placed time and money (and trust in to hold up their end of the deal) and then had the gall to complain about the result...... not good.

There has to be a way to send these folks a certified letter, which states your intent to vacate any responsibility for their property. You should be able to legally 'evict' their property from your premises.

·
Registered
8,196 Posts
Dumbasses are dumbasses are dumbasses and why the fuck is it my problem when dumbasses are fucking retards....

So customer jon fucked up idiot brings me his bullshit basterdized pos moronic idiot filled shoddy ass worked on it himself retard accessory bike (halos, one doesn't work---hid's---wiring all over the place and several worn through the outer covering because..................yes the guy did fucking shoddy ass idiotic work) oh and he crashed it and so there is shit ton of damage too....

So the "simple" task of installing a new throttle and cables etc (since the bike went on its top and ground through them) required 3 extra fucking hours of work because of all the fucking retarded shit this guy did........oh yes, you guessed it---doesn't think he should pay for that shit

So it is okay for jon retard to just shove wires here and there and ballasts here and there---but I guaranfuckingtee you that had I shoved them back exactly the same way he would have fucking pissed and moaned (just like many people on this forum do daily about shit they likely fucked up first but blame the dealer or anyone but themself)

So I have to basically rewire the entire fucking thing of bullshit aftermarket fucking retarded asshole gizmos to make them work and have the fucking shit function and not interfere with steering or make the inner front side panels bulge ridiculously etc....

yeah--fuck you asshole..........that'll be $200 for the you pissed me off charge and another $150 for my hourly rate...kiss my ass don't ever come back..

The other jon fucking moron---yeah bring me your 1982 Magna that you couldn't get started for the past year plus and I tell you it will cost about $500 to clean the carbs and new parts (but the tank is rusty-the fuel pump is intermittent and it needs a shit ton of work besides just cleaning the carbs....real estimate to make rideable, relatively safe and relatively reliable is $1500 and my advise is throw it AWAY AND FIND SOMETHING ELSE--YOU'D BE MONEY AHEAD....
Nope intent on the carb clean is all it needs, I reluctantly agree to rebuild them for the $500....Then you let it sit here for over 17 months and come in and wonder why hey....it doesn't run great this minute- (no communication from the douchenozzle at all in 17 months....so of course the battery isn't charged, the fuel is old, the carbs were not properly drained etc for so much long term storage) fuck you !!! pay the $500 bill plus 17 months of storage at $25 per day then I will gladly reclean the carbs..........for the $400 labor charge---------otherwise fuck off! (maybe I would be in a good mood and if they brought crisp $100 bills for the entire amount.....maybe just maybe I would clean them for free....fucking assholes)

Here is the addition to my website;

fuck the stupid people of the world!

"Halos are not cool

Underglow lighting is not cool

Shoddy workmanship is not cool

Zip Ties and non oem fasteners are not cool

18 gazillion random wires run poorly all over the bike are not cool

belly pans full of dirt and rocks and sand are not cool

If you did anything to make my job harder and take significantly longer you damn sure better not whine and complain when you have to pay extra for the wasted time you caused.

IE.... you have underglows glued to all your body panels and those need to come off for a tune up or oil change and you didn't install plug in connectors that easily plug in and unplug......yes you guessed it-that will cost you extra-atleast a 1 hour charge for the inconvenience and aggrevation of shit being in my way.

IE 2.... you installed Halos and HID lighting and your ballasts and wiring is all over in the way and somehow I am expected to shove them all neatly in somewhere(even though you did not).....yes you are being charged for every minute of my time to redo all your shoddy ass work.

IE 3.... you bring me something crashed and all the panels have been taped and ziptied and has a handful of fasteners from who knows what on it. Yes you will be charged more and good likelihood I am handing you those panels off the bike for you to fuck around with

You want to aleviate these charges, do not be a dumbass and/or remove all the crap before you bring it in"

fucking stupid idiots are always stupid idiots and deserve to be treated with a heavy fist and harsch attitude!
I feel your pain. You put it out there so openly. It happens on a daily basis. You have to understand whom you are dealing with. Glad you got this off your chest. Next time I would tone it down a bit. But, I do like your post's riverszzr. You hold nothing back.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts