Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What would you say if I threw out terms like Batman armor, Black pearl, Teal Pearl, Gold accents... yea' that's what I thought. Long story short, a close friend of mine and I decided to paint our bikes as a late fall/early winter project. He's working on my (old) starter bike, an 01 Yama R6, and I'm working my current 06 Zx6r. His fairings are all painted and awaiting installation and mine are waiting for paint. Trust me, it's gonna' turn out great. I'll update this as we finish up they project, as I've been documenting the whole thing. I'll post up some pics tonight.

Attachments

·
Registered
11,985 Posts
yessss pictures. begin the posting nowwww do it

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Im with hicky...i gotta see this!

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Pics asap or it didn't happen lol

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
:worthless

lol

Joking about lol

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Really?! LMAO I can't wait til' I get off work, 2330 can't come quick enough... I see I gotta' put something up to make ya'll believers. I tried to upload some pics from my phone and Xoom but no luck... Guess you greedy people are gonna' have to wait.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Alright bud, Don't sweat it too much, do it when you can lol. Don't get into to shit at work haha

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I'm not worried. We haven't done anything since lunch, lol. I have pretty thick skin so don't take me as the type to get worked up too easy. Plus it's the internet, what are you gonna' do, post pics of me wearing ***** bandanas, behind a corvette holding a pos 9mm, a la MelBS?! LMAO

Attachments

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
haha fair play to you blood... post up soon... its 4:34am here.... and my bed is calling me lol

·
Registered
619 Posts
Man that sounds awesome, hurry up with the pics. I'd love to find a cheap set of fairings and do a HR Giger theme.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've posted some pics... Didn't have time to compile them into one post. The ones in black/sanded green are my bike, the ones that appear finished are of the R6. If you look at the lower fairings it has a different looking coat of paint. That's what I refer to as my "Batman Armor," there are a few different shots of it. I hope you guys like so far. If you don't, which I'm sure someone won't, thanx for your time anyways!

·
Registered
11,985 Posts
moreeeee

this is good stuff. keep posting progress pics

don't forget to post the finished pics of both bikes!

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Good pics mate!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Great news gang. We finally made it to the paint booth to spray today and it came out great. I'll post up some pics before the end of the week

1 - 17 of 17 Posts