Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeh I Had 1 In December ,when I Had A Green Zx6r C1 With A Lorry Driver :coocoo In London (the Strand),then That Got Nicked Outside A Bike Shop On Hanger Lane(ealing):argh: that Had A Full Aka Evo System,WAS ALARMED AND DISC LOCKED WAS SEEN BEING LIFTED AND THE SHOP RANG 999 BUT THEY WERE TO SLOW:rant ,then I Got The Blk 1 And A Month Later This Happens:mad .so I Am Sitting At Home For Another 2 Months:beerONLINE

·
Squid Forever , Yes it's a conspiracy
2,271 Posts
damn man.. sorry for the bad luck.. but you can always hang around this site and be a post whore..

·
Registered
127 Posts
I feel for ya dude, getting bike nicked must hurt the most. (no pun intended) The scum need a good kicking in their balls!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I had a brand new 05 GSX 600 for a week when a truck with a driver that "didnt see me" turned in front of me. Hit the side of the truck doing 45 went over the bars and my helmet snaped my collar bone. Got a nice piece of titanuim on it that comes out this summer. Took me till now to get another bike. I wish something could be done to raise awerness of bikes. Fin tards.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts