Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been on this website for a little while now and just managed to get some pictures of my ride on the forum.

I bought the bike brand new just over a year ago,at a local dealership with all the decals already on bike because somebody won the bike in a competition at the N.E.C. bike show here in Britain.

List of Extras:

Kawasaki Screen
HEL Brakelines
K&N Airfilter
Micron Can
Pyramid Rear Hugger
Kawasaki Single Seat Cowl
R&G Crash Protection
R&G Tail Tidy

Items To Be Added:

Clear Indicators

Tell me what you lot think??
Possibly a bike of the month??

·
Registered
316 Posts
Hey Beaker have you got a Power Commander fitted with the K&N filter.I notice you still have the baffles in.

I've got the same but not fitted the filter yet, was wondering about the PC

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
nice bike love the lid wanted it but the arai isnt didnt fit my head( and green is the way to go

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
def like it & thats one big license plate you got there
hello mate,thanks for your response,the plate will be changed soon but due to the law in the UK we are not really allowed to do much with number plates.

@ Sanny,Hello mate thanks for the comments i might change the rear lights later.

@ Sweepdoggydog,The micron sounds well and is good quality,you notice the differences immediately with the K&N.haven't taken the baffles out yet,sounds sweet enough at the moment.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey Beaker have you got a Power Commander fitted with the K&N filter.I notice you still have the baffles in.

I've got the same but not fitted the filter yet, was wondering about the PC
hello nijusho51,i'm running my bike with no PC-just the K&N and the Micron can.everything seems to be OK.

Baffles are staying in at the moment,they have been a bit of a pain to remove.will get them out when more time.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts