Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the pics of my 07 zx6r. I have installed the sliders and removed that ugly fender. A new windscreen and seat cowl are on their way. I will take some better pics as soon as I get them put on.

·
butiwasgoingtotashistatio ntopickupsumpowerconvrtr
2,762 Posts
noes, not teh seat cowl...gotta be ballin' and have a spot for da ladies on the tail!

nah, looks awesome...like all ~stock 07's :laugh: i like it.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hehehe. Thanks. It won't be stock for long. Exhaust to come soon.

I guess my husband wouldn't mind if I had ladies riding on the tail. Can't say I'm so much into that though.

·
2,762 Posts
hehehe. Thanks. It won't be stock for long. Exhaust to come soon.

I guess my husband wouldn't mind if I had ladies riding on the tail. Can't say I'm so much into that though.
daaaaaaaaang. what's with all the undercover ladies. i mean...i guess i made an assumption, but still...how was i supposed to know? :coocoo lol.

do females call themselves dawgs normally? haha

but still...gotta have a spot for another lady :devious

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Geez they're slow on the uptake :laugh

Looking freakin awesome speed. You missing the 03? Or do you only have room for 07 love now?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I still have my 03 so I'm still lovin them both. I feel bad sometimes like I'm paying too much attention to my new one. Yesterday, however, I loved up on my 03.

·
2,762 Posts
ill take ur 03 so u don't have to feel bad anymore if you want..i dont mind...and it'll get lots of attention.

yea, that was lame.

·
Registered
900 Posts
That's a tidy looking bike there 'dawg, looking forward to the pics with the mods done.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts