Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a new job teaching at a school 2 miles from my house. I didn't want to keep starting and stopping my car or 636, so I bought the honda metro today. Good deal and atleast 75 mpg!!! I doesn't have much go but it's soooo cute!!! I'm ordering a cdi to give it a little more go!

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Omg. That thing is awesome! Too bad it's not pink, though!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I couldnt get myself to pay an extra $700 for pink! It doesn't go to 60!!!! Only to 30 right now, with after few mods it will go 40! I can't stop laughing every time I ride it. Took it to the store last night, took the turn ino the entrance too fast, and almost ended up over the curb and in the bushes. I woke up in the middle of the night last night still laughing about it. Too bad we did't get it on video! A six pack fits under the seat though!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Holy crap ZX6Girl!!!

You look so different without your leathers on... :laugh

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
nice how much did it run you?
I got it out the door for $1299, 2005 brand new. The 2007 go for $2000. Worth it for all the laughs I've had. Most places I go are within 2 miles from my house, so I accually will use it quite a bit. Put 20 miles on it in the past 3 days. Went for a quick spin to the bank yesterday and a guy in a porche asked it I wanted to race from the traffic light! Pretty funny:laugh

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
I got it out the door for $1299, 2005 brand new. The 2007 go for $2000. Worth it for all the laughs I've had. Most places I go are within 2 miles from my house, so I accually will use it quite a bit. Put 20 miles on it in the past 3 days. Went for a quick spin to the bank yesterday and a guy in a porche asked it I wanted to race from the traffic light! Pretty funny:laugh
that is funny)

·
Registered
590 Posts
nice scooter but for 2 miles wouldnt have just made more sense to walk?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts