Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Awesome, I have a white / black '14 636. I swapped the black lowers with white ones.

Do you have any plans to get the green ones like the '13's? I feel the bike pops better with the lowers being the color of the bike.

·
Registered
234 Posts
man congrats! great bike

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Awesome, I have a white / black '14 636. I swapped the black lowers with white ones.

Do you have any plans to get the green ones like the '13's? I feel the bike pops better with the lowers being the color of the bike.
white 636!Nice!

Yes i have plans to replace the lower fairing, but after i see my new bike, i think black color is also very beautifully i will change this later :sigh:

·
Registered
598 Posts
Not trying to steal your thread, I have to throw this out there because I have had my 2013 636 for less than 6 months and this happened. Welcome aboard my friend. You have chosen wisely. I only bring this up because I do NOT want to see anyone repeat my mistake. Ride safe and by ride safe I mean be ready for what could be around the next blind corner. :headbang:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Not trying to steal your thread, I have to throw this out there because I have had my 2013 636 for less than 6 months and this happened. Welcome aboard my friend. You have chosen wisely. I only bring this up because I do NOT want to see anyone repeat my mistake. Ride safe and by ride safe I mean be ready for what could be around the next blind corner. :headbang:

Yes, ride safety, thank you so much for sharing your experiences, take care my friend:cry:

·
Registered
598 Posts
Spill the beans. What happened? Your fault or? We have seen and heard many of these stories.
Gravel up on Angeles Crest, speed was not excessive, it was just fresh gravel and a blind corner. Gravity handled the rest. My wife and I are rebuilding the bike and it is expensive. Should be done next week. Seriously, this thread is not about my mess.

To the OP, that 14' green ninja is SICK! Keep the rubber side down and go kick some ass! :2fingerlol:

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Is it just me, or would anyone else NOT buy a bike from a dealer with Titanic in their name?

Reactions: RJ2112
1 - 20 of 23 Posts