Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone first time post, but long time follower of the site! Actually this site helped me make the choice between this bike or the Triumph 675! So I'm back to riding again after a 6 year hiatus. Had my license for about 16 years, but got rid of everything after our big country downfall.:( Back in the day rode quads, scooters, 250 Ninja, 500 Ninja, and now this!!

Bike
  • 2013 Kawasaki ZX6R - Lime Green with ABS
Purchased Accessories
  • Motodynamic - Sequential LED Tail Lights Smoke
  • Motodynamic - Fender kit
  • Yoshimura Slip-on exhaust
  • Shoei RF-1200 Dominance Helmet
  • Shoei CWR-1 Pinlock-Ready Face Shield (DARK SMOKE)
  • Alpinestars GP-R Leather Jacket
  • Alpinestars Oxygen Air Over Pants
  • Pit Bull Spooled Rear Stand
  • Alpinestars S-MX 1 Boots
  • Alpinestars Bionic Air Back Protector Insert
  • Shogun Frame Sliders
  • Pit Bull 8MM Spool Kit
  • Tank pad kit
  • Ohlins steering damper
So the pictures that are attached are from the owner of the dealership of the bike being imported from the warehouse. Once prepared it will be delivered to my house on Friday! Best part is the timing of my order from Revzilla will also be Friday!

As you can tell I'm super excited, and now I just need to find a club/group of riders to join in the Chicagoland area!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Nice!! i got a white 2013, both look amazing!
I live in Chicago, I haven't gone on any rides with groups, but the Ride Chi group on Facebook is a huge one. They usually go on spirited rides. Theres Equilibrium Riders on Facebook as well. Andddd a zx6r.com/chicago group lol
Most of the people on these groups are very friendly. I had a problem with my bike and needed a tow, 5 different people offered to help within the hour! Great communities.

·
Registered
476 Posts
That's quite a list sir! Well done and welcome. We expect pictures of EVERYThING by Friday evening!:nana:

Reactions: viper3881

·
Registered
75 Posts
She's a beauty! Better post some pics when you take delivery!

Alright, you can wait til after you take her for a spin, I know I couldn't resist if I were you...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys sorry for the late reply!! I went to sign my paper work tonight and they arranged to have the bike delivered tonight!!! So now she is in my garage but don't have my gear and it's killing me!!! Haha

@deepshah thanks bud for the info

Since others have asked you can see from my pre purchased items what I'm doing first. Fender eliminator, integrated tail, then exhaust once they come in.

Thanks all!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
definitely went the right direction ahha :)

Its funny I'm seeing a lot of left over new green zx6rs around. Was your's brand new ?
Yes, ordered direct from kawasaki Chicago warehouse as I wanted ABS. I got it for under 10k. Sitting in my garage with 1.7 miles. I went for 2013 for the discount.:)

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Yes, ordered direct from kawasaki Chicago warehouse as I wanted ABS. I got it for under 10k. Sitting in my garage with 1.7 miles. I went for 2013 for the discount.:)
Nice !!!!

Not sure if you need help with the removal of the OEM exhaust . But I've got a pretty detailed diy video to help in removing it .. I'm hoping to have it up tonight !

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nice !!!!

Not sure if you need help with the removal of the OEM exhaust . But I've got a pretty detailed diy video to help in removing it .. I'm hoping to have it up tonight !
Thanks for the offer I think I have it down, but I will defiantly look you up if I run into any snags. Thanks again

1 - 20 of 23 Posts