Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Very nice I like. What are your thoughts on the RP-1? Just installed mine but, haven't ridden it since the install. Rain rain go away.............

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got told it sounds like a lawn mower LOL!

However all jokes aside... My mate has the EXACT same bike as mine with the same year model with a M4GP slip on.

His one sounds louder as he had removed the silencer as well. It's also very deep with a scream when you rev the shit out of it.

I am still breaking in my engine as its still early days. However I am pretty sure the Scorpion will be a screamer once its run in.

You got to remember, the fibre glass inside the can needs to burn in. At the beginning it always sounds odd/quiet however give it a few thousand km's or miles and watch that thing roar!

I have watched videos on the 2013+ 636 zx6rs with the scorpion slip on and its just sexy!

BTW I love your choice in colour :) Will be good to hide all the swirl marks.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I got told it sounds like a lawn mower LOL!

However all jokes aside... My mate has the EXACT same bike as mine with the same year model with a M4GP slip on.

His one sounds louder as he had removed the silencer as well. It's also very deep with a scream when you rev the shit out of it.

I am still breaking in my engine as its still early days. However I am pretty sure the Scorpion will be a screamer once its run in.

You got to remember, the fibre glass inside the can needs to burn in. At the beginning it always sounds odd/quiet however give it a few thousand km's or miles and watch that thing roar!

I have watched videos on the 2013+ 636 zx6rs with the scorpion slip on and its just sexy!

BTW I love your choice in colour :) Will be good to hide all the swirl marks.
Wait its brand new? You must have received a damn sweet deal!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just went on a ride tonight with my mate which has the same bike as mine. The m4 exhaust is louder because the mid pipe/box on a also removed. The scorpion has a nice scream type sound without it being so loud.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts