Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys! I'm new to the forum and this past weekend I rode a friend's 2013 zx6r 636 for the first time and documented it. Figured some of you might like to see my reaction.
I have just started motovlogging and I hope you all will check out a few of my videos. Hopefully you'll like them.

Here is the link to the reaction video:
http://youtu.be/69qh5m5eK6E

Thanks guys and see you around.

Blasterfun

·
Registered
985 Posts
Predicable reaction and, while I want to make fun of you, I think most of us remember the feeling on being on a supersport for the first time. The only thing say is be VERY CAREFUL. Already it seems like you are going to be one who pushes his bike, or actually his riding skills, beyond his capabilities. If you want to accelerate that quick or ride up to 70+ on residential streets where there are intersections galore is a recipe for disaster. Next time, get on the highway or find a back country road. Remember, you should be controlling the power, not letting the power control you. The addiction, for many, is too much and it may be fore you. Don't want to say this but I will and I hope you don't take it the wrong way; the only way we can enjoy riding is if we are alive. Be careful young grasshopper...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Predicable reaction and, while I want to make fun of you, I think most of us remember the feeling on being on a supersport for the first time. The only thing say is be VERY CAREFUL. Already it seems like you are going to be one who pushes his bike, or actually his riding skills, beyond his capabilities. If you want to accelerate that quick or ride up to 70+ on residential streets where there are intersections galore is a recipe for disaster. Next time, get on the highway or find a back country road. Remember, you should be controlling the power, not letting the power control you. The addiction, for many, is too much and it may be fore you. Don't want to say this but I will and I hope you don't take it the wrong way; the only way we can enjoy riding is if we are alive. Be careful young grasshopper...
You're not wrong. I've been riding other bikes for a little while now and I own a supermoto now (I know, not even close to the speed of these things) but yes I agree. You have to respect the power of the bike and really have a good amount of self control. I'm not one to go flying through traffic, swerving in and out of lanes, etc. Just wanted to crack the throttle a couple times on this thing.
I appreciate the comment and I by no means am offended.

·
Banned
701 Posts
I agree, gotta take it easy on those streets man, and all streets in general unless you know for sure it's clear.

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
I would have a hard time riding this bike on the street.
SO I don't, take it to a track and see what it can do. It might just change your life.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Loved the video :D im looking forward to having that same feeling going out to buy one before this season is over in Denmark for the winther.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts