·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice video. So what did you think of GMR? Did you go over to Azusa also? I kinda like GMR, I don't like all the tar snakes on the front side of it though.
Yeah we went through Azusa first but it was raining so the road was wet. We ended detouring to GMR, the road was still moist but not bad.

At first GMR made me nervous because the road conditions were horrible, but in the end I love it. Such a rush.

·
Registered
8,196 Posts
Yeah we went through Azusa first but it was raining so the road was wet. We ended detouring to GMR, the road was still moist but not bad.

At first GMR made me nervous because the road conditions were horrible, but in the end I love it. Such a rush.
Have you been to Angeles Crest Highway yet?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice video. So what did you think of GMR? Did you go over to Azusa also? I kinda like GMR, I don't like all the tar snakes on the front side of it though.
Have you been to Angeles Crest Highway yet?
Yeah bro I been there one time but that was when I only had like 3 weeks of riding experience under my belt. Haven't been there since then.

·
Registered
8,196 Posts
Yeah bro I been there one time but that was when I only had like 3 weeks of riding experience under my belt. Haven't been there since then.
My fav spots. Angeles Crest Highway. <so many long sweepers> Ortega Highway <the carousel is the best, I could spend all day in there haha> GMR/Azusa <the back side of GMR, it is all down hill. I just throw it in neutral and coast down, you can do 30 to 40 mph if you don't touch your brakes> I do that so I can concentrate on not braking, proper leaning, and body position.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts