Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well a few days ago I bought my first bike. I bought a 2009 ZX6R and I'm already in love with it. Today i purchased my tags and registered it and I literally can't wait to hit the streets this summer. I decided to join this forum so i could learn more about my bike and keeping it up and also for potential upgrades. Thanks everyone and I can't wait to see what all I learn from this forum!

Attachments

·
Registered
6,524 Posts
Damn you for posting a pic already I wanted to post this
:worthless:worthless

·
Registered
798 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Nice job on posting a pic so quick. No one ever does that.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
welcome to the forums... isn't warm enough down there in SC?

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Welcome! Sweet ride you have there! If it's your first ever bike, respect it and you'll get years of good times out of it! Gear up, if you haven't already. A helmet is not enough :)

·
Registered
643 Posts
Welcome out!!! Was that bike dropped or wrecked at anytime?? Just wondering about the black fairings with the blue tank and blue tail

·
Registered
139 Posts
Welcome, nice bike! You will find these guys pretty handy when you're stuck on something to do with the bike :D.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
welcome, nice bike man.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Welcome out!!! Was that bike dropped or wrecked at anytime?? Just wondering about the black fairings with the blue tank and blue tail
thanks man but nah it hasnt been dropped lol just wanted something different, everyone has all black bikes, there so common and i just wanted something different!

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
thanks man but nah it hasnt been dropped lol just wanted something different, everyone has all black bikes, there so common and i just wanted something different!
Not gunna lie ur bike would look fukin sexy if you painted the frame that color blue and put blue walls on ur rims:drool:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
welcome to the forums... isn't warm enough down there in SC?
Thanks man! and No man its still pretty cold down here lol, its still around 30 and 40 degrees but hopefully in the next few weeks itll start to warm up

1 - 20 of 65 Posts