Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
looking good but some side on pics would be good too.. Do ya have a finish date or just when ever ya get there?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Go da fighters!I'm likin it.I'm real interested to see da finished product.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone! I'm not really sure where I'm going with it. I'll be laying in bed not able to sleep, something strikes me & off to the garage I am. I need rearsets & have been looking at those spoked carbon fiber hooped wheels alot here lately. Other than that, it's just my absurdly loud stupid fast toy at the moment.

GreenGoblin, yes I painted the rad. The silver stuck out like a sore thumb to me. Nice avatar btw.

Here's some better daytime pics for ya'll digg'n it!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Dont go slidin' off da seat mate,ya might fuse/weld ya butt tgether!Honest though I like that look,regs wont let u doit here though.

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
.....They never match up to the original bike in my opinion.....
Kinda the point.

...I'm not really sure where I'm going with it. I'll be laying in bed not able to sleep, something strikes me & off to the garage I am....Other than that, it's just my absurdly loud stupid fast toy at the moment.
See what I mean?

This is just killer!
You are off to a great start.

Hay freak,
You might like this place a bit.
(I do:devious)
http://www.customfighters.com/index.shtml

:)

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thats cool! Is it street legal in your state?
Define "legal"! Actually if I had blinkers, I'd be fine. I live in a small town & you can get away with ALOT if you know what your doin'. At tops there's one cop on duty & everyday there's a time when there's no cop on duty, thats when I'm usually rid'n!

·
Registered
234 Posts
I dont know if anyone else has noticed.. But I'm liking the red bull!!

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
i had and i like it cheep but toatly AWESOME

oh and the bike kicks ass too

1 - 20 of 20 Posts