Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to re-introduce myself. We ride together....yes I found a woman that rides.....well she didn't until she met me, but once I rode her on the back of mine, she wanted one of her own. She rode......I put a ring on her finger. Duh.

Anyway, I followed the instructions and hopefully they will load. If not, you guys and girls will be looking at a really stupid and useless post. ENJOY!!

·
Registered
956 Posts
Nice! toys... My wife almost fell off the back of my bike about 10 years ago so she will not ever get on another bike again!.. Her loss!

·
Registered
299 Posts
nice looking car, bikes and wife.

I wouldn't ever post pictures of my wife on the interweb though, but that's just me.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Really, I thought I have seen a few pics of people on this site. I was under the impression that this was a "family" sight, meaning that no one would be disrespectful. I have checked out other profiles and I know I have seen other people with wedding pictures, etc. She is proud of the fact that she rides, even if I did have to have the seat shaved 2" and lower the bike 2". I am proud of her and how quickly she has taken to the sport, and I thought that we could all share with respect for each other. My bad. I will pull the post. We are members of svrider.com as well because of her bike and they encourage women riders, not only to ride, but to post as well.

Regards,
Gary and Sandi

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Great pics, guys. Welcome to the site Gary and Sandi.

There's a few girls on here, including me so tell her she's more than welcome to post here, too. We're a friendly bunch. Mostly. Nice rides!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Really, I thought I have seen a few pics of people on this site. I was under the impression that this was a "family" sight, meaning that no one would be disrespectful. I have checked out other profiles and I know I have seen other people with wedding pictures, etc. She is proud of the fact that she rides, even if I did have to have the seat shaved 2" and lower the bike 2". I am proud of her and how quickly she has taken to the sport, and I thought that we could all share with respect for each other. My bad. I will pull the post. We are members of svrider.com as well because of her bike and they encourage women riders, not only to ride, but to post as well.

Regards,
Gary and Sandi

This is a very cool site, and I doubt that anyone here would disrespect you or your wife. I can't say that for some forums. I'm just extremely guarded when it comes to the internet.

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
nice bikes, car and wife to match.. My wife rides too

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nice bikes, car and wife to match.. My wife rides too
Thanks. We just got back from a short (45 miles) ride, and I have to say, there is nothing better than looking in my mirrors and seeing the love of my life cruising along behind me. She wont let me follow her for very long because she likes to watch my lines, so we argue because I want to see what she is doing....lol. Oh well, someday, when all the planets are aligned, I will win a "discussion" about who is right and who is wrong.

·
Registered
215 Posts
your a lucky man i wish my wife would jump on the back of mine but it scares her such a shame as she is a brilliant pillon

·
Registered
99 Posts
i'm not saying that theres anyone on THIS site that you can't trust to be respectful but I'd have to agree with hood on this one. And I'm not telling you, that you should pull your post just stating an opinion. I am not one to post pics of my fiance............. SHE'S MINE damnit.... lol

·
Registered
316 Posts
Thanks. We just got back from a short (45 miles) ride, and I have to say, there is nothing better than looking in my mirrors and seeing the love of my life cruising along behind me. She wont let me follow her for very long because she likes to watch my lines, so we argue because I want to see what she is doing....lol. Oh well, someday, when all the planets are aligned, I will win a "discussion" about who is right and who is wrong.[/QUOTE]

LOL, Don't hold your breath.

Welcome

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks to all for your kind words and accepting us into the "Ninja" zone. To be honest, I wish I had a newer Ninja, but with the car, house, three kids, getting a bike for her, etc........the money runs out. Funny how that works. I say we sell the kids on e-bay, buy two new Ninja's, and live happily ever after. She says no. I really dont get that. Slave labor for young, strong, children would fetch a grip of dough on the web. Oh well. Anyway, thanks again to everyone, you will see more of us. I just got done fixing her speedometer, damn Suzuki's, so we are heading out. I gotta go and wrap the kids in duct tape and rope.

Best regards,
Gary and Sandi

PS: Sex Panther.......It's been scientifically proven that 60% percent of the time....it works everytime.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
car looks good with the bangers(ryms)bikes look good too
Thanks for the props on the car. We took second last Saturday in a local "Street Warriorz" show, but I need to get it to the point that I get first. The guy that beat us did not have the Hemi cover painted (it matches the paint on the car) but had a nice system in the trunk.........DAMNIT!! In Time.......In Time......

Thanks again.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i'm not saying that theres anyone on THIS site that you can't trust to be respectful but I'd have to agree with hood on this one. And I'm not telling you, that you should pull your post just stating an opinion. I am not one to post pics of my fiance............. SHE'S MINE damnit.... lol
I am as protective as you....TRUST ME!! But the other side of that is, I am proud that she rides, and I KNOW she is mine. The shock collar I make her wear proves that.....lol!! That always pisses her off. Pretty clear she is not looking over my shoulder right now! lol!

Damn, she just got home......I hate the couch. This sucks.

·
Registered
503 Posts
I wish my wife would ride too! She won't even go on the back anymore, Doh!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts