Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
thats 1 sweet green ride mate

·
Registered
348 Posts
Very clean indeed! Word of advice though, next time block your licence plate, bro. Florida is the capital of bike thefts, even in the keys! It very easy to read your plate and find where the bike is kept, catch my drift? Always be careful as those dousche bags are everywhere!

But a sweet bike none the less! Super clean, how mny miles are on that thing?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks, I'll remember the plate for future pics. The bike has about 3750 miles on it. I bought the bike just the way you see it so I don't know where the blinkers came from but I'll try giving the guy who sold me the bike a call and find out for ya. The bike also has brighter headlight bulbs.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Nice looking ride, welcome to the site.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Fu**ing gorgeous! Just like mine minus the rr and some scratches/cracked plastics. I love how clean it is. You might wanna make sure its an 04 tho. The 04's have black frames and I've never seen one w/ the aluminum looking frame, those are for 03's. Anyways I bought my 03 rr in May bone stock w/ 1300 miles. But of course I put it down quick, I say because of the stock tires. Which I noticed that you have! Bad! Put on a set of Pilot Powers and its a whole new ball game, you won't believe how much better it is! Miles and wear aren't the only thing that kills tires. Its all about heat cycles. In the summer, a hot day then cold night is a heat cycle and they add up. They say to change your tires every year or at most every two. Even though those tires have less than 4k, they're still bad! Please let me live vicariously through you and don't put that bike down! My new plastics are costing me almost 2k! To me, nothing on this planet is more beautiful than a showroom cond bike! Paint jobs to me mean crash repair.

·
Registered
82 Posts
p.s. after a second look, I'm def buyin plastics before parts, to those of you who read my thread "pics of trashed/semi-trashed 03' rr". Also, some paint thinner will take that black paint transfer on the tail fairing right off. Also, you're perfect bike makes me horny and if I lived in Florida I swear to god I'd look up your plate and steal those plastics(and leave you mine of course). I might just have to make a road trip. :hail
p.p.s Is it December 1st yet? Cuz I'm nominating your bike. It makes me weep

·
Registered
91 Posts
You might wanna make sure its an 04 tho. The 04's have black frames and I've never seen one w/ the aluminum looking frame, those are for 03's.
not sure where you heard that but my '04 has an aluminum-colored frame as well...

sick bike though... like i say
<---
best 600 ever made IMO

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
You might wanna make sure its an 04 tho. The 04's have black frames and I've never seen one w/ the aluminum looking frame, those are for 03's.
The 04 ZX6R's have a aluminum frame.

The 04 ZX6RR's have a black frame.

·
Registered
117 Posts
AWESOME bike! That gravel looks a little scary.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts