Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well over the weekend my baby blue hit 30,000 miles :)

Also I drove my first passenger (my sister) and have since then taken her all over on the bike :)

Thanks to all on the forum for helping me grown my knowledge and love for bikes more each and every day :)

Attachments

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
30,000??? No kidding...
I'm only at a paltry 6,000+

Nice going!

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys and gal :) Alex I'm sure my thirst for bikes and knowledge of them will be with me forever.
I hope to get many thousands of miles more out of her :)

I've put around 5k on her and counting :)

·
Registered
812 Posts
Congrats on the milestone. Is that your gear she's wearing, :rock: cuz that jacket/lid you have on looks a tad big. :oops:

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Must. Resist. Leg hump...... :devious
Keep on riding- 50k is next!

·
Registered
489 Posts
There isn't a whole lot sexier in this world than a woman on the back of a sport bike, ESPECIALLY in gear imo. If I need to see women in bikini's google is not far away.
Haha...reminds me of a story I'll never forget. A few years ago at the track we were sitting in the pits at lunch time watching the street riders go out on the track for their parade lap and we were commenting on the increase of women riding on the track and my friend says "nothing hotter than a chick on a bike". About 5 minutes latter a woman who had a significantly sized rear end (and I am not talking about the bike) in tight jeans rides by on sportbike. My friend looks over at me and says "that's the best she is ever going to look".

·
Registered
4,554 Posts
Haha...reminds me of a story I'll never forget. A few years ago at the track we were sitting in the pits at lunch time watching the street riders go out on the track for their parade lap and we were commenting on the increase of women riding on the track and my friend says "nothing hotter than a chick on a bike". About 5 minutes latter a woman who had a significantly sized rear end (and I am not talking about the bike) in tight jeans rides by on sportbike. My friend looks over at me and says "that's the best she is ever going to look".
:laugh :laugh

·
Registered
17,962 Posts
Well over the weekend my baby blue hit 30,000 miles :)

Also I drove my first passenger (my sister) and have since then taken her all over on the bike :)

Thanks to all on the forum for helping me grown my knowledge and love for bikes more each and every day :)
Yeah bikes are addictive,
Before I was old enough to have my own I was a passenger on my dad's, my Uncles & cousins bike's.
Could not get enough of it.

looking btw.

·
Registered
704 Posts
That's nice. Your sister might want her own bike. That's how it starts
I gave a friend of mine a ride once and the rush made her want her own bike.

·
Administrator
8,182 Posts
Haha!! Love it!

30k is nothing on that bike, she's just getting started. You're one of us lucky ones who have the B models. Mine hit 42k before she even needed her first adjustment on the clearances for the valves. At 47k I dropped the original motor out, not because it was toast but because it needed a cam chain replacement and it was burning a lot of oil and I had a spare, lower mileage motor to run while I got the work done. I could have easily pulled another 10-15k out of though, I am sure of it.

I just get so happy when I see other B model owners who are enjoying loads of life in their bikes. Seriously one of the best bikes Kawi ever made.

/end gush session :p

·
Registered
325 Posts
i was just in Terrell yesterday!! I thought about sending you a text but didnt know if you were working or not :( I'm over 200, 000 on my bike now, yours will be ther if you keep it long enough

Reactions: Strider
1 - 20 of 34 Posts