Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this was the first day i had with her so all the mods ive added since that day arent shown... unfortunately the tail and the front signals still have yet to be replaced/removed but christmas is almost here... and yes i know im riding like a complete squid without gear and a license plate even, but i couldnt resist taking it for a spin around the neighborhood on the first day...

and a short video of her in motion:
http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n14/freeyayo7391/?action=view&current=MOV00269.flv

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
GOD I LOVED THAT ORANGE.

Why didn't Australia get it? It makes my ovaries squirm.

Gorgeous machine (Obviously). That fender and the stock lights must go!

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
wicked orange and pipe too! please loose the rear fender

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
loosing the fender has been my most important priority but i just cant decide on what i want to do with it... since this is a 6r dedicated forum, anybody got any ideas for me that are relatively cheap and easy to install?

·
Registered
992 Posts
bike is really nice but the shovel got to go put a euro tail on..and get ridof those stalks in the front put flushmounts..and remember its always 12 o clock

·
Registered
117 Posts
I feel your pain. I would like to remove my fender-extender, but really have not found anything I truly like.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Nice bike, good luck on getting the rear end smoothed out.

·
Registered
311 Posts
i have the same PearlBlazingOrange bike, heres a pic of the ass end after i clean it up. ps i stuck with the stock front blinkers[tickets arent cheap]

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
gorgeous bike matey,aint seen one in that colour b4 :banana

1 - 20 of 26 Posts