Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
That's one nice looking bike. Looks to me like it's all put together, how's it under construction?

·
Registered
11,985 Posts
prettttyyyyy

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tail fairing is destroyed, I removed the 12 O'clock bar and I need to patch it up and re-paint. My ram air is still broke, headlight is broke, gas tank has a dent and I need the inner cowlings... like I said under construction. But thanks for the kind and motivating words

·
Registered
222 Posts
Tail fairing is destroyed, I removed the 12 O'clock bar and I need to patch it up and re-paint. My ram air is still broke, headlight is broke, gas tank has a dent and I need the inner cowlings... like I said under construction. But thanks for the kind and motivating words
Nah mate you headlight is defo working lol

Looks beaut

Whats your ETA for it being out of contruction?

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Where did you get those rims? Did u sand blast it or is it just spray paint?

·
Registered
520 Posts
Pictures can be deceiving, sort of like the Huge chics with angled pics...lol

Looks great though! I have the same color, but gold forks, and brake calipers. I've been wanting to do the wheels the same color as calipers, but only the centers gold, and lip black.
Loving the color theme. Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
@Vuvo, they came with the bike @tomoney hopefully when I get my income tax money! @los, I like your style!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts