Registered
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe Rivers will approve of this :laugh

Attachments

·
Director of Moderation
9,840 Posts
Show us when it's on the bike. You still planning to run a couple MotoAmerica rounds this year?

·
Registered
622 Posts
Maybe Rivers will approve of this :laugh
Nice! Damn i pretty much want to do the same thing! Lol I love the KRT WSBK livery. Is that gonna be vinyl? I'm interested in seeing the final product.

Sent from my LM-X410.FGN using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Show us when it's on the bike. You still planning to run a couple MotoAmerica rounds this year?
Sonoma if anything

Nice! Damn i pretty much want to do the same thing! Lol I love the KRT WSBK livery. Is that gonna be vinyl? I'm interested in seeing the final product.

Yes Vinyl from Drippinwet. Basically is a play on the factory KRT livery. Good for contingency

I hope you're a patient man. Getting that stuff to lay down perfect on bodywork is a bitch.
R.I.P.

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow what a pain haha. Everything was so rushed, some technicians for another team ended up installing my headlights and belly pan and numbers for me, I did some practice sessions etc and before the Sunday races put on a couple trim pieces. Just now got the big side panels on... took me 1.5 hours to do one side of the bike ... and I still need a replacement tail!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
More pics

Attachments

·
Registered
512 Posts
Looks good man. I have the headlights on my bike from DrippinWet as well. That was enough of a challenge for me, no way I could handle doing a whole side. I'd end up in rage mode

·
Registered
622 Posts
Nice! I like it. But you pretty much made my decision easier about not attempting to apply the vinyl myself. I'm lucky I got the number plates on without destroying them.

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice! I like it. But you pretty much made my decision easier about not attempting to apply the vinyl myself. I'm lucky I got the number plates on without destroying them.

Yeah I messed up my front plate a bit. It’s too high and has some creases.

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 18 of 18 Posts