Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out my 2013 ZX-6R 636 KIBS. I've added all Leo Vince carbon fiber parts for the ZX-6R. It cost me some money but I really believe its worth it. I decided to create my own Youtube channel seeing that I haven't see a bike like mines anywhere. Let me know what you guys think!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQA2ilAivhE

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Yeah I'm a fan of continuity so I would've gone with the LV exhaust too, all that 2x2 and then one piece of 1x1... I went through the same thing I ended switching my exhaust, the hanger and end cap just didn't match the rest.

Reactions: Vicious

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Check out my 2013 ZX-6R 636 KIBS. I've added all Leo Vince carbon fiber parts for the ZX-6R. It cost me some money but I really believe its worth it. I decided to create my own Youtube channel seeing that I haven't see a bike like mines anywhere. Let me know what you guys think!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQA2ilAivhE
Where did you get the engine case covers??

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah I'm a fan of continuity so I would've gone with the LV exhaust too, all that 2x2 and then one piece of 1x1... I went through the same thing I ended switching my exhaust, the hanger and end cap just didn't match the rest.

That's exactly why I didn't go with the LV Exhaust I wanted everything to match.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I quoted you and asked where did you get the engine case covers, but for some reason the question part got cut off...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I quoted you and asked where did you get the engine case covers, but for some reason the question part got cut off...
I got the engine case covers from this website. At first I was a little skeptical buying them from this site since first it was located in Italy and Secondly if you look up the reviews on this site they are not the greatest. I obviously took the chance and what do you know they came through. The only bad thing I can say is that they did take forever to ship the items, almost a month. Good thing is if you sign up to their newsletter they send you a coupon code through email, so it did save me a little money on shipping since the other bad thing is shipping is pretty expensive, but what do you expect since it's being shipped from Italy. I recommend emailing them to first see if they have them in stock and also see if they can hook you up with a better discount on shipping, if I'm not mistaking shipping was almost $50 Ouch!!!!

Covers:
1 - EM LINEAMOTO | Leovince 12024

2 - EM LINEAMOTO | Leovince 12026

3- EM LINEAMOTO | Leovince 12025

·
Registered
126 Posts
awesome video and beautiful bike!

Reactions: Vicious

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
That's exactly why I didn't go with the LV Exhaust I wanted everything to match.
I don't know if they changed it but when I had a LV exhaust it matched my LV carbon fibre perfectly, even went in the same direction which is rare.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I got the engine case covers from this website. At first I was a little skeptical buying them from this site since first it was located in Italy and Secondly if you look up the reviews on this site they are not the greatest. I obviously took the chance and what do you know they came through. The only bad thing I can say is that they did take forever to ship the items, almost a month. Good thing is if you sign up to their newsletter they send you a coupon code through email, so it did save me a little money on shipping since the other bad thing is shipping is pretty expensive, but what do you expect since it's being shipped from Italy. I recommend emailing them to first see if they have them in stock and also see if they can hook you up with a better discount on shipping, if I'm not mistaking shipping was almost $50 Ouch!!!!

Covers:
1 - EM LINEAMOTO | Leovince 12024

2 - EM LINEAMOTO | Leovince 12026

3- EM LINEAMOTO | Leovince 12025
Thank you!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts