Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Was happy with bike . fitted damper.gold chain.sprocket. - 1 on front aswell and few other bits. but that tail just looks too big . love the rest of the bike. so thought id like to put the 2009 > tail. a friend that rides with has 1 so i stripped and measured up.

so off come the tail and subframe

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
this is how it is today. still not quite finished but im happy with all the fitment and all mounts up nicely. will keep posted on updates. will prob do some more work on it tmoz.Hardest part was getting seat to line up right but got there in the end.. will look factory job when im finished. actually suits bike very well. will be doing complete paint job aswell etc:)

Attachments

·
Registered
221 Posts
That looks really good. Much improved. Nice job.

·
Registered
858 Posts
That's awesome dude! Love how your truly making the bike your own!! Wish i skilled like that.

Reactions: 636Neil

·
Registered
858 Posts
Are you making the seat cowl one piece like a race fairing or will it still be removable?

·
Registered
171 Posts
I have been pondering building a stripped down sub-frame for my bike. You make it look so easy! My goals are weight and organization, so I'll probably go with aluminum instead of steel, but I'll be checking back often to steal some ideas...

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Looks awesome! I personally prefer the undertail exhaust but it looks great. Keep it up!

·
Registered
17,933 Posts
Lovely work, It's turning out great. :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.