Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys I just joined the forum and I cant wait to get started here. It seems like a good place to chill and talk about our 6's. Well anyways, I bought my 06' 636 about 2-3 months ago and I have major plans for it. I didnt want to buy a fender eliminator kit for over $100 so I just cut the black plastic peice that comes down. The only pics that I have of the bike are of when I first bought it and brought it home so its all stock. But here is my baby...

I dont know if I still want the flames on there. The KAWASAKI sticker is coming off of the tank. Dark windscreen, flush smoked turn signals, red LSL frame sliders, a new gauge face/color, black shorty levers, and not sure which exhaust set up yet. All of the silver pegs and shit for the feet I am going to have powdercoated black. Plus whatever else I find that I want on this site. lol I just cant wait until it gets underway.

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Nice bike! Welcome to the Zone. :)

HTML can't be used just so you know. It has to go in BBCode like so:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
? so you cant see my pics? um wtf is a BBcode. I used photobucket, so which one of the three urls that it gives you should I use?

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
BBCode is Bulletin Board Code. It's just a specific code to use instead of HTML on message boards.

In Photobucket it lists the URL Link, HTML Tag and IMG Code. You need to use the last one, or you could use the URL Link and then put
tags around it to make it visible.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did use the IMG code. hhmm weird. oh ok I will just put the tags on it. Cool raized I will post up those pics soon. maybe it would be better if I waited to install my flush signals and other stuff. It just makes the bike look soooo much better.

·
Squid Forever , Yes it's a conspiracy
2,271 Posts
nicee... U wanna buy an integrated tail lights from me? I have one lying around my apt, just sitting there cuz im too lazy to install it

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How used is it, do you have any pics? Post em up or pm mr or something. How much you lookin for it?

·
2,271 Posts
How used is it, do you have any pics? Post em up or pm mr or something. How much you lookin for it?
Its not even used... Its still in its box.

I bought it, Opened it.. saw the wiring instructions and put it back in the box.. and now its sitting in my closet. How much do you wanna offer me?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Which one is it? Is it smoked or clear? lol why did you look at the instructions and put it back in the box? Didnt even wanna give it a try?

·
2,271 Posts
Which one is it? Is it smoked or clear? lol why did you look at the instructions and put it back in the box? Didnt even wanna give it a try?
I believed it was the smoke one.. but not too sure.. cant remember.. Looked at it and just didnt wanna play around with it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts