Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's some pics of my 05 636. Just put her away for the winter. The scenary sucks but had to take some pics to hold me over before spring.
It has a PCIII, K & N air filter, Yosh RS-5 exhaust, fender eliminator kit, LED floush mounts, intergrated pig spotters, chrome windscreen, and spike bolts.
going home 018.jpg
going home 024.jpg
going home 020.jpg

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lose the horns, bolts, screen, poultry strips fix the damages from where you droped it and i think it would look hot.tailights sagin btw
WTF are you talking about? Do you even ride?? just wondering because the sh*t that your saying sounds like you don't. You can have an opinion when you get a bike.

oh and btw, it was a 5mph lay down on a patch of sand. and I have the case cover to fix it just haven't put it on yet. thanks for pointing that out though. See stuff like that happens when you ride. DUMBA**!!!:coocoo

·
butiwasgoingtotashistatio ntopickupsumpowerconvrtr
2,762 Posts
WTF are you talking about? Do you even ride?? just wondering because the sh*t that your saying sounds like you don't. You can have an opinion when you get a bike.

oh and btw, it was a 5mph lay down on a patch of sand. and I have the case cover to fix it just haven't put it on yet. thanks for pointing that out though. See stuff like that happens when you ride. DUMBA**!!!:coocoo
yes, stuff like that does happen. and no, that isn't worth the cost of fixing for many of us. i wouldnt. i haven't actually.

don't worry about it..sounds like GG just had a stick up his ass.

it's your bike, do with it what YOU like. (as you have). i personally dont like the pig spotters, but that doesnt matter. and i like the bike.

come on people.

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Indeed. There is no need for that kind of trash talk GG. We respect your opinion but we don't like the disrespectful way you expressed it. If you've got nothing nice to say keep it to yourself. The blunt negativity makes you seem like an asshole.

The bike looks awesome! That titanium color has really grown on me. I'm not a fan of the pig spotters myself but they look pretty damn good with the chrome screen. Got any mods planned for the winter?

·
Registered
992 Posts
dont worry bro bike reminds me of knightrider for some reason bike is hot..and remember its always 12 o clock

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks,
I usually dont go off like that but I was having a bad day. I wish I could fix the damage but I dont have the grand or so to get it repainted. Believe me, I wish I could.
yeah, I bought the bike with 2200 miles on it and the guy before me put on the chrome windscreen. I wasnt to into it at first but it kind of grew on me. I bought the pig spotters to go along with the windscreen. Im not trying to be a thug or anything like that it just turned out that way... My bikes a different taste but I like it.

·
Registered
992 Posts
thanks,
I usually dont go off like that but I was having a bad day. I wish I could fix the damage but I dont have the grand or so to get it repainted. Believe me, I wish I could.
yeah, I bought the bike with 2200 miles on it and the guy before me put on the chrome windscreen. I wasnt to into it at first but it kind of grew on me. I bought the pig spotters to go along with the windscreen. Im not trying to be a thug or anything like that it just turned out that way... My bikes a different taste but I like it.
i cant even notice the damage all that sexienes maes up for t ever bdy got damaged goods one wa or another...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts