Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm working down in Tucson, Arizona for 3 weeks or so. Just found out my boss knows the owner of mussleman honda circuit which is 1 mile away from where we are staying. He is a opening early for us whenever we want on weekdays to come ride the track in the morning!! (My 2 friends with 750's & I)

We all got geared up yesterday, went there. He let us take 15 minute sessions on the fl track, all the way till 12. Then it opened to the public, & ever though he offered to allow us to stay, we had to all get to work. Told him we would he back tomorrow! I'm bringing my gopro to get some footage.

It's the first time for any of us to be on the track, & let me tell you it's a blast. Just us 3, nobody else!

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Lucky shit

·
Registered
4,554 Posts
So I'm working down in Tucson, Arizona for 3 weeks or so. Just found out my boss knows the owner of mussleman honda circuit which is 1 mile away from where we are staying. He is a opening early for us whenever we want on weekdays to come ride the track in the morning!! (My 2 friends with 750's & I)

We all got geared up yesterday, went there. He let us take 15 minute sessions on the fl track, all the way till 12. Then it opened to the public, & ever though he offered to allow us to stay, we had to all get to work. Told him we would he back tomorrow! I'm bringing my gopro to get some footage.

It's the first time for any of us to be on the track, & let me tell you it's a blast. Just us 3, nobody else!

Ok so if I ride down there can I join you :devious:devious:devious:devious:devious

1 - 8 of 8 Posts