Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys well I'm gonna try again to get down to ride that road. I'm gonna head down fri and be gassed up and ready May 24th to ride mulholland for the day and maybe the surrounding area. Anyhow if anyone wants to meet up for a ride let me know.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
I might actually be down for that; GF has a family trip to Vegas I think it's that weekend, if that's the case I'm 100% in. We had a decent crew last time, don't see why we shouldn't be able to pull off the same this time :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh yeah! I figured info posted soon enough bit would give people time to figure out a way. Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
8,196 Posts
I might actually be down for that; GF has a family trip to Vegas I think it's that weekend, if that's the case I'm 100% in. We had a decent crew last time, don't see why we shouldn't be able to pull off the same this time :bigthumb:

I call dibs on any hot girl in a red dress. :devious :laugh

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
What area in LA is that. Like if I'm looking for a hotel close to there?
Malibu

I really think Ortega HWY is on my top list of roads now. Not so technical like Mulholland. My second choice would be Angels Crest , after today it is a must do again.
I mean I love Ortega but it's more for convenience sake than anything else, it's really fast, and the quicker I get on that road the more I'm leaning towards the more technical roads like Mulholland and Palomar, that way if something goes wrong, I'm not going 90mph

·
Registered
59 Posts
Nice! One of my favorite roads
Although I prefer to ride it during the weekdays & hang out on the weekend because the snake portion gets really crazy Sat. & Sun. too many reckless cagers.
Anyway maybe I'll see you there, either way have fun & ride safe. ^_^

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Idk if it's just me but I hate riding on the weekends, I feel like there's a lot more people on te road and a lot more squids/reckless riders. I might be in on this ride
Amen to that. "The Snake" (Mulholland) on the weekends is a Zoo. You should come out on Friday. All the best roads and no people to get in your way. Im a Mulholland Local, its 5 mins from my house. I can show you the local spots with very few Kooks jammin things up.

·
Registered
476 Posts
I like where this thread is going, we got a good lead time, lets fill the crew up. In true Kali636 style I'm 85% down for the cause.

Reactions: AlexZX6R
1 - 20 of 91 Posts