Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
500089D9-DA5C-44A8-9057-FB47DE60D461.jpeg

Just bought brand new have 58 miles on her so far 馃槆 I鈥檝e been riding often on since I was 18 I am now 51. I鈥檝e always thought about taking the leap but I heard they鈥檙e so unforgiving and so much unusable power I鈥檝e also seen a lot of people moved to a liter bike bike and then move back down to a 600. It truly is a completely whole different fucking world. I don鈥檛 think I could ever go back now that I have moved up honestly I never mastered my 600 this bike is way above and beyond me. Sad to say I laid it down a couple days ago was only 58 miles on it coming into a corner too hot but I don鈥檛 think it鈥檚 because it鈥檚 too much Bike for me (which it is 馃槀) but it鈥檚 because my riding skills are not up to par ! I am just self-taught I have never taken any kind of training watched any videos etc. I鈥檓 changing this now I just got twist of the wrist and I鈥檓 going to start doing some reading and watching some YouTube videos and a lot of people have suggested to me a track day ! Anyhoozer I sold my ZX6r and I haven鈥檛 checked in here for fuck I don鈥檛 know maybe a decade or some shit miss you guys 馃槆

Registered
View attachment 108119 View attachment 108119
Just bought brand new have 58 miles on her so far I鈥檝e been riding often on since I was 18 I am now 51. I鈥檝e always thought about taking the leap but I heard they鈥檙e so unforgiving and so much unusable power I鈥檝e also seen a lot of people moved to a liter bike bike and then move back down to a 600. It truly is a completely whole different fucking world. I don鈥檛 think I could ever go back now that I have moved up honestly I never mastered my 600 this bike is way above and beyond me. Sad to say I laid it down a couple days ago was only 58 miles on it coming into a corner too hot but I don鈥檛 think it鈥檚 because it鈥檚 too much Mike it鈥檚 because my riding skills are not up to par ! I am just self-taught I have never taken any kind of training watched any videos etc. I鈥檓 changing this now I just got twist of the wrist and I鈥檓 going to start doing some reading and watching some YouTube videos and a lot of people have suggested to me a track day ! Anyhoozer I sold my ZX6r and I haven鈥檛 checked in here for fuck I don鈥檛 know maybe a decade or some shit miss you guys
That is a Sexy machine, congrats on that. Good idea to keep on looking at ways to improve the rider. We all have a lot of room to improve. Glad you鈥檙e ok and this is definitely the first TIME I SEEN YOU TYPE normally LoL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk see

Registered
View attachment 108119 View attachment 108119
Just bought brand new have 58 miles on her so far I鈥檝e been riding often on since I was 18 I am now 51. I鈥檝e always thought about taking the leap but I heard they鈥檙e so unforgiving and so much unusable power I鈥檝e also seen a lot of people moved to a liter bike bike and then move back down to a 600. It truly is a completely whole different fucking world. I don鈥檛 think I could ever go back now that I have moved up honestly I never mastered my 600 this bike is way above and beyond me. Sad to say I laid it down a couple days ago was only 58 miles on it coming into a corner too hot but I don鈥檛 think it鈥檚 because it鈥檚 too much Mike it鈥檚 because my riding skills are not up to par ! I am just self-taught I have never taken any kind of training watched any videos etc. I鈥檓 changing this now I just got twist of the wrist and I鈥檓 going to start doing some reading and watching some YouTube videos and a lot of people have suggested to me a track day ! Anyhoozer I sold my ZX6r and I haven鈥檛 checked in here for fuck I don鈥檛 know maybe a decade or some shit miss you guys
Nice. Riding a 1000 truly feels like being on a different planet. Have fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That is a Sexy machine, congrats on that. Good idea to keep on looking at ways to improve the rider. We all have a lot of room to improve. Glad you鈥檙e ok and this is definitely the first TIME I SEEN YOU TYPE normally LoL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk see
hOLY HELL I SERIOUSLY FORGOT I WAS THAT GUY FOR A MINUTE ....FUCK 馃槨馃槨馃槨馃槀

Registered
Very nice little Rocket you have there, Ride safe and remember objects disappear quickly in the Rear View 馃浀

Registered
So you threw your ZX6R down the road enough to buy something else and immediately threw it down the road too......

gee sounds just like what I would expect from you... I expect you are still riding past kids at high speed doing dank whoolies and hitting curbs too

Reactions: sbk1198

Registered
Street Rossi
Nice ride. Seriously considering getting one myself next. But I鈥檒l keep the 6R too. It would be this one too. Black R1 with the new body style. (y) So it really is much faster eh? Lol

Registered
I was going to call BS when I saw no CAPSLOCK. Congrats man. Go do California Superbike School for real. You owe it to yourself. It will stop you spending money on modifying (or upgrading bikes) because you should realise that the rider can be upgraded infinitely...

Reactions: riverszzr and THUG

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So you threw your ZX6R down the road enough to buy something else and immediately threw it down the road too......

gee sounds just like what I would expect from you... I expect you are still riding past kids at high speed doing dank whoolies and hitting curbs too
I did not need to sell one to buy the other I paid cash for the R1 馃槆 Def gonna miss her though and yes on the other !
F97CD46E-7B2D-44F4-BFA9-CE694CB1CDA0.jpeg

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Nice ride. Seriously considering getting one myself next. But I鈥檒l keep the 6R too. It would be this one too. Black R1 with the new body style. (y) So it really is much faster eh? Lol
Holy Hell I could NEVER put the difference into words 馃敟 there is no ECU flash available yet for the 2020+ they鈥檝e been trying to unlock it for almost 2 years now THO ! everybody鈥檚 freaking out 馃槼

Registered
Thug! You mofo
I'm so jealous!

Reactions: THUG

Registered
Street Rossi
Thug, whats your opinion on the character of the cross plane compared to the flat plane of the 6R. The sound is quiet unique as well 馃槇

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Thug, whats your opinion on the character of the cross plane compared to the flat plane of the 6R. The sound is quiet unique as well 馃槇
Shit bro all these sportbikes are WAY beyond me !!! I can tell you squirrelly and unforgiving is really good terminology ! fucking bike wants out from underneath me I am 155 pounds I have never had a bike in my life including my sixes I have had to respect and I have them completely modded without getting into the engine (my zx6r鈥檚 I mean ) I honestly just have never had to respect one I just smashed through all the gears this thing is so so so different if I even breathe on the throttle wrong this fucker is trying to shoot to the moon 馃挴馃挴馃挴 ITS A TRIP AND I COULD NEVER GO BACK TO A 6 PERIOD !!!!! The cross plane engine has a crazy sound I just wanted a $3700.00Austin Racingfull exhaust with ceramic coated pipe work including headers is being hand fabricated in great Britain I ordered it on October 31 so now I am just patiently waiting !!!!!

Registered
Damn! Welcome back man! Havent seen u here in a while. My 600 is still way more power than I need haha. The full throttle pull still scares me lol. Congrats on your new rocket though! 馃憤

Registered
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
dAMN SCORP 馃槏 IMMA THROW THIS REPLY OUT IN MY OLD CAPS FACTION KINDA LIKE A SALUTE WHEN YOU TAP A COUPLE CHAMPAGNE GLASSES TOGETHER IN A TOAST OUT OF RESPECT. 馃檹馃檹馃檹 ANYONE HERE THAT KNOWS ME HERE KNOWS I BURN MOST BRIDGES BEFORE THEY FOUNDATION IS EVEN COMPLETED馃挭馃挜馃槆 YALL KNOW I APPRECIATE YALL STICKING WITH ME HERE THROUGH ALL OF MY UPS. N. DOWNS AND SMILES AND FROWNS OVER THE YEARS. THIS WEBSITE (AT TIMES ) HAS LITERALLY SAVED MY LIFE JUST BY BEING HERE AND SHARING AND READING RESPOSES MANY A VERY DARK/DISMAL DAY/NIGHT IN MY LIFE. ENOUGH OF THE SOAP OPERA LOL.... I DO MISSY BABY (2009 zx6r) THOUGH BUT I FEEL LIKE TECHNOLOGY HAS COME SO FAR I JUST HAD TO MOVE UP TO A 2020 BIKE PERIOD ! ON THAT NOTE A LOT OF PEOPLE HATE ALL THE ELECTRONICS LIKE I HAVE ON MY R1 (LAUCH CONTROL, LIFT CONTROL, SLIDE CONTROL , TRACTION CONTROL ETC ETC. AS WELL AS LIKE AUTO BLIPPER AND I HAVE LIKE 3 DIFFERENT ENGINE BREAKING MODES AND JUST A WHOLE TON OF SHIT I HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT HONESTYTO BE TOTALLY TRANSPARENT! ANYWAYS 馃挴 ANYHOOZER GREAT TO CHECK IN SO COOL 2 C SOME OF YALL ARE STILL HERE SANCTUARY, NASTY, SCORP ITS BEEN A HOT MINUTE MY BROTHERS , HELL EVEN RIVERS STILL HERE AND STILL SEEMS MAD 馃槼 HOLY HELL BRUH ITS BEEN ALMOST A DECADE !!! #LightenUPoneOFtheseDECADESfrances馃ゲ

MUCH LOVE MY FELLOW RIDERS 馃弽

Registered
Street Rossi
Shit bro all these sportbikes are WAY beyond me !!! I can tell you squirrelly and unforgiving is really good terminology ! fucking bike wants out from underneath me I am 155 pounds I have never had a bike in my life including my sixes I have had to respect and I have them completely modded without getting into the engine (my zx6r鈥檚 I mean ) I honestly just have never had to respect one I just smashed through all the gears this thing is so so so different if I even breathe on the throttle wrong this fucker is trying to shoot to the moon 馃挴馃挴馃挴 ITS A TRIP AND I COULD NEVER GO BACK TO A 6 PERIOD !!!!! The cross plane engine has a crazy sound I just wanted a $3700.00Austin Racingfull exhaust with ceramic coated pipe work including headers is being hand fabricated in great Britain I ordered it on October 31 so now I am just patiently waiting !!!!!
Love it! Good input 馃槇 I will have to test ride one before I decide between an R1 or ZX10 when time comes. I have the cross plane in the MT but it鈥檚 all crazy midrange Curious of the R1. Enjoy bro!! Cheers! 馃挭 post pics when you get that exhaust mounted!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts