Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is going? It will be my first time attending a MotoGP race. I know some folks here are going to Circuit of The Americas but that is way too far for me. I was looking for a thread on this but I was not able to find any.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
I think me and my brother will be riding up from San Diego!
I'm pretty sure my roommate and I will be riding up from Dana Point if you guys want to cruise it together...how long are you planning on going? not sure how much time I'll be able to get off work

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
I think me and my brother will be riding up from San Diego!
I'm pretty sure my roommate and I will be riding up from Dana Point if you guys want to cruise it together...how long are you planning on going? not sure how much time I'll be able to get off work

You guys are fucking crazy, That's 6-7 hours of straight highway riding. I think I would either fall a sleep or crash from a cramp on my buttox.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
You guys are fucking crazy, That's 6-7 hours of straight highway riding. I think I would either fall a sleep or crash from a cramp on my buttox.
:laugh we're definitely going to make a bunch of stops on the way up, but I'm not sure if I'd be able to be around that many bikes and that race and not go insane from not having mine

·
Registered
293 Posts
Hopefully working some tickets with my AMA boys!!! Go Yates!!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anyone coming from down south is welcome to stop at my pad I can trow a BBQ before we ride to Laguna Seca. It will be another 3 hours to Laguna Seca from where I live.

·
Registered
245 Posts
My bro and I will be stopping overnight in LA to visit our older brother. So it'll really be a pretty easy trip. How long we are at Laguna for will be determined by what job I have then and how much time I can get off. I still live in Indy right now, won't be in San Diego to till June!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts