Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's a little late, you've only got one more day. But I've started a ZX6R.com league on this site, so follow the link -> http://fantasymotogp.fanxt.com/invite.php?id=379147
Create your team
and then join the ZX6r.com league; hint it's named ZX6R.com

·
Super Moderator
5,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup, you and another guy. Lets bump this thread back to the top and see if we can get a few more.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
just joined, waiting for approval

·
Super Moderator
5,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alright, you're in.

·
Super Moderator
5,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So, anyone besides Preston and I down to put $20 on this?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Usually I'm down to put some money towards a pot, but considering i'm going back to school, trying to finish the bike off and planning a trip home in the next few months...I can't right now ha. This is the first time i've done fantasy motogp so hopefully i pick it up quick.

Good luck to everyone

·
Super Moderator
5,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That just means you need to win, more money to spend on the bike.

·
Registered
150 Posts
touche haha...Alright i'll throw $20 in. There's always next year if i don't get it haha. Probably get more people in on it as well

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
damn i made my team changes like an hour too late before the race on sunday totally screwed up my points! oh well. Oh and props to eviltwin for running train on the whole fantasy league haha :bigthumb::cheers:

·
Super Moderator
5,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have no life, so I follow every bit of GP.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
It's not my fault all of my riders qualify well so they don't get all of these BS extra points. Who cares if you started in 20th and climbed up to 12th. You should've qualified better so you didn't have to pass all those people to do mediocre. You don't deserve 50 points for what was a mediocre result :laugh

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
has anyone else been having issues with the site? i still havent seen any points on my bracket since sundays race.

·
Super Moderator
5,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Whoever runs the sight isn't very prompt. The scores have not been updated from last round yet.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts