Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just curious if there are more options for race plastics aside from Hotbodies and Armor Bodies. I used optimal racing for my 07 CBR and it worked out great. Just looking for other options.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for this. Just found out that hotbodies is offering a buy one get one on complete fairings!

·
Registered
403 Posts
Racing Fairing Moto XP: Racing Fairing, ABS Fairing, Fiberglass Fairing, Stickers, Paint Fairing, Stickers Kit, Decal Moto, Carbon Fairing, Abs Fairing, Spare Parts,Fairing Vintage Cafè Racer, Moto GP, SBK, Aprilia, BMW, Ducati, MV Augusta, Honda, Su

I used these guys for the race fairings on my RSV4, I went with the economy paint job and it looks really good. The paint job is really just one color base, with decals on top and then a clear coat over all of that. I think I spent around $1000 total for the fairings, paint and shipping. The fit is excellent (the gap you see between sides and lower will be tighter with another DZUS fastener, but I am lazy right now) and the drilling was easy. They are well reinforced wherever there is a fastener.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts