Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just recently, my friend told me that the monster energy 3 scratches that make up the M, stands for 666. He then explained and told me that the Hebrew number for 6, looks just like one of the scratches. He showed me a picture and it looks like the monster logo. I attached a photo of it. It's kind of weird it's called monster also like the beast of the devil. Was just curious what you guys think, if its just bullshit someone is trying to make something out of nothing or what. I don't know what to think haha let me know what you all think about it.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
Funny, I've always called it VavVavVav :O

:devil:

·
Registered
245 Posts
I think the design of the M is supposed to be the "monsters" claw marks. But people will see what they want to see. A-style.....

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
I think the design of the M is supposed to be the "monsters" claw marks. But people will see what they want to see. A-style.....
There's only one thing to see there...

Reactions: MasterTurkey

·
Registered
229 Posts
says the guy with the full throttle avatar...

haters gonna hate lol.

though if i was wearing a tin foil hat i would wonder why any animal with claws would puncture something then move their paw to the right then scratch...

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
though if i was wearing a tin foil hat i would wonder why any animal with claws would puncture something then move their paw to the right then scratch...

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
says the guy with the full throttle avatar...

haters gonna hate lol.

Yea that's why it's suspicious but it's also suppose to resemble the letter M.

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
I always thought they were supposed to represent the three nails used for a certain crucifixion...

Too much? :devil:

Reactions: ZXNasty

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
I've known plenty of business owners since much of my family have made their living starting and selling businesses (mostly automotive related) and I've met very few people that didn't put some kind of hidden meaning into either the name or logo for their company. That being said, I've also never found it to actually be possible to figure out the meaning without asking the person behind it...speculation is fun, but it's still just speculation unless it gets confirmed

·
Registered
9,152 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
since this bears on the topic of hidden meanings...im gonna put on my tin foil hat...

here is some cool info on your "devil drink" LMAO
Absurd Warning Claims That Monster Energy Drink Logo Hails Satan

so yeah..maybe it is the devil's drink....maybe it infuses you with demon blood or maybe it just has a lot of B vitamins in it. But what if B vitamins were the devil's vitamin?

you can find imagery in all sorts of things if you look. But that only leads to increased sales of tinfoil and classes in hatmaking.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Just recently, my friend told me that the monster energy 3 scratches that make up the M, stands for 666. He then explained and told me that the Hebrew number for 6, looks just like one of the scratches. He showed me a picture and it looks like the monster logo.
This is an easy one. Tell your friend there is no such thing as the devil and that he's superstitious.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts