Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have i not adjusted my mirrors correctly or are they just sh!t?,all i can see in them is my elbows,is there anything i can do about it?.

·
Registered
86 Posts
best thing to do, (i feel) is to find a road you know there is no traffic on. Stop and turn off the bike. then sit like you would be sitting during normal riding, not like you're tucked in under the windshield. then adjust each mirror so that you can see the road behind you. ofcourse visibility on bike mirrors is never that great, but this will help make them useable

·
Registered
66 Posts
i just took them off.

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
I'm so little and midget like I have no problems at all. I hardly even see any of me in em.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
when im tucked down behind the visor is my best rearview which is handy for fast overtakin' but in traffic i have to sit with 1 thigh on the seat to see behind but its just as easy to look over my shoulder.
i always wished i was short ass when it comes to bikes especailly when i did motocross

·
Registered
53 Posts
Dude!
That's the one and only thing I really HATE about my bike!:rant
QUOTE]

+1

I also hate not having "self-canceling" blinkers.....

Some day I'm gonna get killed because I forgot to turn off my blinker and some car hits me thinking I'm turning when I'm really going straight:banghead

·
Registered
604 Posts
get the SignalMinder from Kisan Tech....link below. I have it installed on my 01 and it does wonders. It even has an override, so the timer stop when the brakes are applied.......nice....

http://www.kisantech.com/index.php?cat_id=4

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
Some times I think that I might as well get some Pig Spotter Mirrors
and have a good reason not to see behind me.:laugh

THEN, I found these....
http://www.1tail.com/sa/p/Pig_Spotter_Mirrors_Universal.htm

Transparent blue on my candy lightning blue 2001 with my blue iridium
mirror wind screen I got on order!:devious

·
Registered
86 Posts
i've been wanting to try out the pigspotters, i just wish i could get them without the blinkers built in. but maybe i'll just wire them to make them running lights. they do look pretty cool though

1 - 17 of 17 Posts