Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for fellow Minnesota/Wisconsin riders. I am looking for some good people to go riding on the weekend with. I usually dont ride with a group, and dont know many that ride. If you are interested feel free to send a message. Hoping to get out this Saturday, as its supposed to hit 70 degrees! Thanks everyone

·
Registered
8,195 Posts
See the "central" section you may have better luck keeping your post more regional

pm sent

·
Registered
985 Posts
A lot of zx6r riders in the greater TC area. Nothin here in central WI unfortunately

·
Registered
238 Posts
What's up. I'm sometimes in Rochester on weekends but otherwise down to go riding. I'm in the Edina/Minneapolis area. Wasn't there another thread recently on mn rider roll call?

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'm in the Wayzata area and always willing to ride. Check out zgempire.com for some group ride action
Josh

·
Registered
8,195 Posts
I'm in the Wayzata area and always willing to ride. Check out zgempire.com for some group ride action
Josh
OMG..

Anyone promoting ZG needs to be banned for life. There is not a douchebag filled forum worse in all the universe!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Thank you for your opinion, I've got some very good friends on zg and nearly any forum could be considered "full of douchebags".
Especially when it's marketed towards a sport bike crowd, seems to come with the territory, just need to learn to filter the good from the bad.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Mnsbr also has rides, simply street bike has a season kickoff, etc. Not looking to clutter up someones thread with some zg versus mnsbr bullshit.

·
Registered
8,195 Posts
Mnsbr also has rides, simply street bike has a season kickoff, etc. Not looking to clutter up someones thread with some zg versus mnsbr bullshit.
Keep your wallet at home whenever attending anything, Bjorn will find a way to steal every penny he can.
Next tidbit, ride at the back of the pack and at your own pace, every ride I have ever attended of theirs or heard of, has people following far too close and crashes galore.
TA/MNSBR is no better
This isn't a mnsbr vs Zg vs TA thing, it is a stupidity and ignorance thing and how best to avoid those situations of the dumbs.

Reactions: niterydr

·
Registered
50 Posts
Keep your wallet at home whenever attending anything, Bjorn will find a way to steal every penny he can.
Next tidbit, ride at the back of the pack and at your own pace, every ride I have ever attended of theirs or heard of, has people following far too close and crashes galore.
TA/MNSBR is no better
This isn't a mnsbr vs Zg vs TA thing, it is a stupidity and ignorance thing and how best to avoid those situations of the dumbs.
Good, I'm not looking for drama of any sort and just enjoy riding!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts