Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

221 - 229 of 229 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Was out riding Monday and pulled up to another zx6r in the lane next to me. Looked like maybe a 2008-2009 model? not sure. green with monster symbol. Curious if that is anybody on her. Davison, MI State rd.
Every time I see ZX-6R I always wonder the same thing! Are they on zx6r.com??? Cuz if they're not they totally should be haha!

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #224
I’m still around though not nearly as active on this forum as I used to be. Where are you guys located?

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'm in the Canton/Plymouth area

I spotted a 13+ black ZX6R in Canton last night parked near my gym parking lot. Looked pretty new and stock. Curious if there is a new owner here on the site.

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #227
I’m in Grand Rapids area. I actually live about 15min from Grattan. I’ve never ridden there, but I go watch all the time. Just don’t have a bike that I want to risk messing up so I haven’t had the balls to get out on the track yet...maybe that’ll change here soon

·
Registered
76 Posts
I’m in Grand Rapids area. I actually live about 15min from Grattan. I’ve never ridden there, but I go watch all the time. Just don’t have a bike that I want to risk messing up so I haven’t had the balls to get out on the track yet...maybe that’ll change here soon
There seem to be a lot of 636 riders on the west side around GR. I'm jealous, I love that side of the state haha

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #229
There seem to be a lot of 636 riders on the west side around GR. I'm jealous, I love that side of the state haha

Could be...we don’t have a lot of people who are active and want to ride with others tho...not a lot of good groups in the GR area

221 - 229 of 229 Posts