Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So..... I recently came over to the dark side. :devious I fell in love with the 10r redesign in 2011 and finally pulled the trigger on one. I just picked her up last Friday and, with only 900 miles on her, she is essentially a new bike. There are no current modifications (and definitely no pressing need for go-fast bits; She is incredibly fast as she sits) aside from stompgrips and frame sliders that came with her. I do plan on putting on some new levers and seeing about getting some of the white plastics from 2013 (I like the white and black look but would rather not change out or paint the tank).

Adding a few pics from the dealership below. Also, one last sidenote. I DO ride with boots. I'm grabbing a new pair of Sidi Mag-1 boots as soon as I get the chance. That being said, I AM wearing skate shoes in the pic. Sue me. :O

Cheers mates! :cheers :cheers

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
Thanks everyone! I'm really excited and already in love..... now if only it would stop snowing....
It already has.
Hit me up... let's go for a ride! Even if it is a 10R :D

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
Whoa, a fellow madtown resident??!?! Also, that's debatable. :p We got several inches yesterday and tonight is freezing rain. No bueno.
Oops... I haven't really been checking the weather!

Needless to say, was I surprised to have two weeks of great weather before we got dumped with snow! Hopefully, the weekend looks better (he says without bothering to google the weather yet again).

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oops... I haven't really been checking the weather!

Needless to say, was I surprised to have two weeks of great weather before we got dumped with snow! Hopefully, the weekend looks better (he says without bothering to google the weather yet again).
The weekend is showing mid thirties to low forties but next week tuesday is a high of SIXTY!! :D I can't wait for sixty to be the low end. It will be off to BlackHawk Farms!

·
Registered
17,962 Posts
oh yes very nice. I like it. & I agree the flat black is nice but would look good with some white.

·
Registered
17,962 Posts

·
Registered
985 Posts
Man the blue looks so nice and just that little contrast made the bike "pop" more.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts