Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

Md represent!

267K views 5K replies 113 participants last post by  Venge 
#1 · (Edited)
MD Represent!

Where my MD riders at!?!?

#8 ·
09' ZX-6R....It's given me so many troubles but I can't get rid of it. I love the dang thing.

MD in the house!!!!
:cool3::cool3::cool3:

whats up MD .... where abouts
Rockville/Germantown/Potomac/Gaithersburg Area is where I live. I work in Hagerstown.

Gaithersburg/Germantown area.
+1

HotIce...those lights are looking sick!!!
Thanks! I can't wait to get my HID's in as well!

thats not bad i am probably 1hr out but i travel out to hagerstown and occasionally annapolis ....
I work in Hagerstown. Will probably be down there Tuesday.

#6 ·
#10 ·
I used to ride out in hagerstown. I also use to take my 10r up to Thurmont and ride. Some bada$$ roads out there. Lots of twisties!!! :thumbup

#14 ·
Sounds like a good trip! Never thought about the train to travel with the bike.

#16 ·
MD riiiiight here!

#19 · (Edited)
Those lights are awesome.

#20 ·
I'm about to order some.....Anyone willing to help out when they come in?

#22 ·
Okay cool HI.......so I'm guess I don't need to remove the front plastics? Cool. So your getting HID's too right? Anyones in particular? I wanna put those on too and have the dual headlights.

#24 ·
cool..thanks!

#26 ·
Oh BTW....just checked out that ddmtuning HID kit. It's the "DDM 35W & 55W Dual Motorcycle HID Kit" your getting correct?

#33 ·
I ride through those roads all the time. Awesome backroads. And hardly any cops. Triadelphia going by the damn is one of my favorites.

If you haven't run Catoctin Nat Park yet, it's a must. You just have to catch it on a not-so-busy day.

#36 ·
Light's ordered ICE.....Hopefully by Friday or Saturday I should have them.

#38 ·
Cool Beans! I most definitely will!

#41 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.