2,201 Posts
Track track track

·
Registered
2,201 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
Hope y'alls seasons going good! dodging this rain is a pain in the ass. Waiting for a new stator then i'll be back up =D

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Southern Maryland

I'm late as hell for this thread but any riders in Southern Maryland? Even if you're in DC/VA I'd be down to meet up to ride!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Looks like I'll be spending some time in the Upper Marlboro area this summer, but I'm track only. Don't have a bike with tags on it unless I end up getting a motard.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
MD be slacking, y0!
Yeah, it rained all damn year. Between that and a stupid busy schedule I only got to the track once.

·
Director of Moderation
9,574 Posts
Yeah, it rained all damn year. Between that and a stupid busy schedule I only got to the track once.
You're still around! Been a while since you've been on here. Figured I would've seen you and @Addhoc at the track at some point now that I moved to the east coast.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
You're still around! Been a while since you've been on here. Figured I would've seen you and @Addhoc at the track at some point now that I moved to the east coast.
2019 should be better. Which orgs are you riding with?

·
Director of Moderation
9,574 Posts
2019 should be better. Which orgs are you riding with?
This season I committed finally to a full season of racing with CCS so that was most of what I did. I did a track day with Evolve GT which I enjoyed, so I'll probably do a few more with them next year. They go to pretty much all the tracks I'll go to. But I'll still be focusing more on CCS racing next year as well as long as my finances will be in order.

4861 - 4880 of 4888 Posts